We offer workshops, events and business advising for women in business and aspiring female entrepreneurs.
Our experienced, knowledgeable business specialists can help you at any stage of your business, from start-up to expansion. Within a setting that respects your experience, skills, and learning style, we assist you in building business skills through access to timely, accurate, tailored information and resources.
The CEI Women’s Business Center Northeast serves entrepreneurs starting or growing a business in the following counties: Piscataquis, Kennebec, Waldo, Washington, Lincoln, Knox, Hancock, Somerset, Aroostook and Penobscot.
- Workshops, events, cohorts and classes on a variety of business issues
- Opportunities to learn from and network with other female entrepreneurs
- A long-term relationship with our centers as you grow your business.
- Resources tailored specifically to the challenges we know most impact female entrepreneurs
Our free, confidential advising covers topics including:
- Business plan development
- Financing options and access to capital
- Business skills, such as marketing and financial management
- Growth and expansion
- Buying or selling a business
Currently we are doing a vast majority of our work virtually.
CEI WBC Northeast Staff
- Ruth Feldman, Program Director
- Rachel Rathburn, Program Coordinator
- Sarah Guerette, WBC Director
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Interpretation is available upon request.