The Women’s Business Center at CEI offers experienced, knowledgeable business specialists who can help you at any stage of your business, from start-up to expansion. Within a setting that respects your experience, skills, and learning style, we assist you in building business skills through access to timely, accurate, tailored information and resources.
- Free and confidential business counseling on topics such as:
- Business plan development
- Financing options for your business
- Business skills, such as: marketing and financial management
- Ongoing support for growth and expansion tailored to your business
- Assistance in buying or selling a business
- Workshops and training events on a variety of business issues
- A long-term relationship with a skilled business counselor
- An understanding of how family and other social obligations affect your business
- Opportunities for networking with other business owners
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Upcoming Women’s Business Center Events
- Speaker Sisterhood
Speaker Sisterhood for Women Entrepreneurs September 2018 Speaker Sisterhood is a network of speaking clubs created exclusively for women, which offers a structured, facilitated curriculum that is designed to help women use public speaking and presentation skills to advance their business or career, enhance their leadership impact, build confidence, and increase visibility for themselves…