Propeller II is designed for women who have participated in Propeller and wish to take their tech start-up idea to the next level.
Propeller II objectives include:
- Find 5 paying customers
- Write an abbreviated business plan
- Legally formalize your business
- Develop an online presence
Over the course of 8 weeks, participants will take part in weekly 1-hour group workshops, as well as optional weekly 1:1 time with Nick to assist them in moving forward with their start-up goals.
The course will begin on March 9th. Our class time will be confirmed according to the availability of the group.
This course will have a maximum of 6 participants to ensure more personalized learning.
Please email Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- BIPOC Woman Business NavigatorThis 12-week cohort provides technical guidance to 10-12 women of color who are either at the pre-start or very early stages of their entrepreneurial journey.…
- Self-Worth Club: A Skills-Building Discussion Group For Female Business OwnersEven in the best of times, running a business is an act of vulnerability. From the financial unknowns, to the fear of failure, being a…
- Mar22Mobile Food Business: No Truck? No Problem!Without an actual truck, what can you do with your mobile food business this season? WBC Business advisor, Ruth Feldman will discuss some ways to…
- Mar23Angel Investors: Accepting Equity Investment from Angel InvestorsFor many small businesses, their first formal equity investment will come from an angel investor. In Maine, we have a robust network on angel investors…