Propeller II is designed for women who have participated in Propeller and wish to take their tech start-up idea to the next level.
Propeller II objectives include:
- Find 5 paying customers
- Write an abbreviated business plan
- Legally formalize your business
- Develop an online presence
Over the course of 8 weeks, participants will take part in weekly 1-hour group workshops, as well as optional weekly 1:1 time with Nick to assist them in moving forward with their start-up goals.
The course will begin on March 9th. Our class time will be confirmed according to the availability of the group.
This course will have a maximum of 6 participants to ensure more personalized learning.
Please email Anna at email@example.com for more information.
- Automate ITDo you spend time thinking about how there “has to be an easier way”, there “has to be a more effective way”, or there has…
- Sep27FocusME: Fall 2023 CohortThe CEI Women’s Business Center and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME, a peer group for female entrepreneurs. FocusME is a facilitated…
- Sep27Owning and Managing Rental Properties September 27, 2023The will be held as a live webinar This 2.5 hour seminar on September 27, 2023 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine…
- Sep30Home Buyers Education Live Webinar Sept. 30- 1 Day Live WebinarCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…