Propeller II is designed for women who have participated in Propeller and wish to take their tech start-up idea to the next level.
Propeller II objectives include:
- Find 5 paying customers
- Write an abbreviated business plan
- Legally formalize your business
- Develop an online presence
Over the course of 8 weeks, participants will take part in weekly 1-hour group workshops, as well as optional weekly 1:1 time with Nick to assist them in moving forward with their start-up goals.
The course will begin on March 9th. Our class time will be confirmed according to the availability of the group.
This course will have a maximum of 6 participants to ensure more personalized learning.
Please email Anna at email@example.com for more information.
- Dec7Tax Prep for Small Business with an IRS ExpertGet ready for tax season with Nancy Feliciano, Stakeholder Liaison, at the Internal Revenue Service Communications & Liaison office. In this 1-hour webinar, Nancy will…
- Dec7Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Certification 101Each year, the Federal Government awards about 10% of all federal contract dollars to Small Disadvantaged Businesses. In this 1-hour workshop, Leesah Patt, Disadvantaged Business Services…
- Dec7Owning and Managing Rental Properties December 7th, 2022The will be held as a live webinar This 2.5 hour seminar on December 7th, 2022 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine…
- Jan6January Biz Fit: Is Maine-Made a Good Fit For Your Business?Are you ready? Do you Qualify? Our January guest speaker is Tammy Knight, Program Manager for Maine Made. Maine Made is a program offered through…