Propeller II is designed for women who have participated in Propeller and wish to take their tech start-up idea to the next level.
Propeller II objectives include:
- Find 5 paying customers
- Write an abbreviated business plan
- Legally formalize your business
- Develop an online presence
Over the course of 8 weeks, participants will take part in weekly 1-hour group workshops, as well as optional weekly 1:1 time with Nick to assist them in moving forward with their start-up goals.
The course will begin on March 9th. Our class time will be confirmed according to the availability of the group.
This course will have a maximum of 6 participants to ensure more personalized learning.
Please email Anna at email@example.com for more information.
- Jan19BIPOC Entrepreneurship PanelJoin us for a virtual panel of Black female entrepreneurs who will share their insights on BIPOC (Black Indigenous People of Color) entrepreneurship in Maine. We’ll be…
- Jan19Spokeswomen (Tuesday Cohort)Spokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective communicators. How does it work? Through this highly interactive 8-week online…
- Jan19Propeller (Tuesday Cohort)Tech for everyone should be made by everyone. Female entrepreneurs continue to face unique challenges in starting and growing businesses and these challenges are amplified…
- Jan20FocusME Covid-19 Edition Winter 2021Female-led businesses are particularly hard hit by the COVID-19 pandemic as they face structural barriers, limited access to finance, and information asymmetry. That’s why we…