Business advising, workshops and events for women in business
Our experienced, knowledgeable business specialists can help you at any stage of your business, from start-up to expansion. Within a setting that respects your experience, skills, and learning style, we assist you in building business skills through access to timely, accurate, tailored information and resources.
The Southwest Program serves entrepreneurs starting or growing a business in the following counties: York, Cumberland, Franklin, Androscoggin, Oxford and Sagadahoc.
CEI WBC offers free, confidential business advising on:
- Business plan development
- Financing options
- Business skills, such as marketing and financial management
- Growth and expansion
- Buying or selling a business
CEI WBC also provides:
- Workshops and training events on a variety of business issues
- A long-term relationship with a skilled business counselor
- An understanding of how family and other social obligations affect your business
- Opportunities for networking with other business owners
In addition to the physical office locations, an important component of our services is working with clients at a distance. Virtual advising is offered by phone and computer.
CEI WBC Southwest Staff
- Lorri Brown, Program Director
- Anna Ackerman, Program Developer
- Sarah Guerette, WBC Director