- This event has passed.
Demystifying Federal Tax Obligations for Small Business
January 17 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
What are my federal tax obligations as a self-employed person? How can I estimate my taxes? What deadlines do I need to adhere to?
Understand your federal taxes as a small business ahead of tax season!
Join this session to learn from Nancy Feliciano, Stakeholder Liaison, at the Internal Revenue Service Communications & Liaison office.
In this 1-hour webinar, Nancy will review federal tax obligations for the Self-Employed including:
- Federal tax obligations for a Sole Prop, or LLC (single-member vs. multi-member)
- Filing deadlines and How to submit quarterly taxes
- Guidance on how to estimate your taxes.
- Federal Taxes associated with employees (unemployment taxes, tax withholdings)
- How to find answers/where reliable resources are for the self-employed.
There will be a Q+A at the end of the presentation.