Convened by CEI | Sponsored by FocusMaine
The Maine Tastemakers Initiative helps emerging food and beverage companies to grow – offering financial resources, market analysis, tailored consulting, and investor networking opportunities.
Targeted Resources include:
- Up to $10,000 per company to retain expert consulting & market intelligence
- Private meeting with investors
- Process & equipment planning to expand production
- Confidential market data specific to your product to target sales
- Workforce development tools and consulting
- Networking with other businesses and buyers to identify partner opportunities
- Opportunities to showcase your products in Boston at the Maine Tastemakers Showcase
Businesses will be selected through a competitive application process. Companies demonstrating a compelling value and jobs creation proposition, proven product, strong business plan, and long-term Maine-based growth strategy will be the focus participants.
Tastemakers resources are targeted to help innovate Maine companies grow and create jobs for Maine people. Apply by February 8 by completing this brief survey.
Review the slideshow from the Tastemakers kickoff event in January.