99 Campus Ave., Lewiston, Maine
Driving Directions to St. Mary’s Hospital, 99 Campus Ave.
(From the Maine Turnpike)
Exit the Maine Turnpike (I-95) at Lewiston (Exit 80 – Used to be Exit #13).
- Turn left at the stop sign at the end of the exit ramp.
- Continue straight to the stop lights at the corner with Ramada Inn.
- Turn left onto Pleasant Street.
- Continue on Pleasant Street until you reach a stop light at East Avenue.
- Turn right on East Avenue and go 0.8 miles through two stop lights and almost to a third set of lights.
- At Campus Avenue, about a block before third set of lights, turn left. (There’s a small blue sign for Bates College and Hospital.)
- Go through the stop lights at Campus and Sabattus.
- The parking lots are on your right.
Enter the building. You will see a circular desk with signs nearby. The class is to the right in Potvin room.