This four-hour in-person workshop led by Leigh Tillman will help you to clarify where you want your work to be headed. We will explore different aspects of creating a vision and compass-setting that can practically inform your work, day in and day out.
The session will involve group discussions, pair conversations, and individual time to focus on articulating your vision for your business.
Participants will come away with a draft vision statement, frameworks to support further planning toward your vision, an array of perspectives on what other entrepreneurs are considering in looking ahead, and some key questions and next steps to continue gaining clarity on your path forward. Our conversation will include looking back at the past year to acknowledge the shifts many of us had to make and how this informs our vision looking forward.
This workshop would be of benefit to you if you want to:
- Look at where your business is headed,
- Dedicate time to working on your business and engaging with peers in exploring what comes up as we look ahead, and
- Integrate your vision into how you run your business today.
We ask that participants have been in business for at least 6 months.
The workshop will be held outdoors at Gisland Farm in Falmouth. Please be prepared to spend the day outdoors in the Maine summer!
Rain date: 9am-1pm, September 1, 2021
- Nov29Demystifying SEO: An Overview of Search Engine OptimizationIncrease your website’s visibility by implementing and improving SEO. In this 1-hour workshop, WBC Web Design and Marketing Consultant, Mercedes Arnold, will review: What is…
- Dec2December Biz Fit: Business Check-In & Check-Up *Extended Time 8:00am-9:30am*What is your business “APGAR” score? The APGAR is a brief test given to newborns after 1 and 5 minutes of life on earth to…
- Dec6Building an Email ListEmail marketing is the most direct way to connect with an audience that is eager to hear from you. In this interactive 1-hour virtual workshop,…
- Dec6Women Owned Small Business Certification 101In this 1-hour workshop, Bryan Wallace, Senior Procurement Counselor at Maine Procurement Technical Assistance Center will present on the Women Owned Small Business Certification. What…