This four-hour in-person workshop led by Leigh Tillman will help you to clarify where you want your work to be headed. We will explore different aspects of creating a vision and compass-setting that can practically inform your work, day in and day out.
The session will involve group discussions, pair conversations, and individual time to focus on articulating your vision for your business.
Participants will come away with a draft vision statement, frameworks to support further planning toward your vision, an array of perspectives on what other entrepreneurs are considering in looking ahead, and some key questions and next steps to continue gaining clarity on your path forward. Our conversation will include looking back at the past year to acknowledge the shifts many of us had to make and how this informs our vision looking forward.
This workshop would be of benefit to you if you want to:
- Look at where your business is headed,
- Dedicate time to working on your business and engaging with peers in exploring what comes up as we look ahead, and
- Integrate your vision into how you run your business today.
We ask that participants have been in business for at least 6 months.
The workshop will be held outdoors at Gisland Farm in Falmouth. Please be prepared to spend the day outdoors in the Maine summer!
Rain date: 9am-1pm, September 1, 2021
- Mind Your Own BusinessA gentle approach to business planning through reflection, journaling and discussion. Start the new year taking time to get centered and focused with a plan on you and your…
- Spokeswomen Winter 2022Spokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective communicators. How does it work? Through this highly interactive 8-week online…
- FocusME Winter 2022: Wednesday 8:30am-10:30am CohortThe CEI Women’s Business Center and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs. FocusME is…
- FocusME Winter 2022: Wednesday 11am-1pm CohortThe CEI Women’s Business Center and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs. FocusME is…