This four-hour in-person workshop led by Leigh Tillman will help you to clarify where you want your work to be headed. We will explore different aspects of creating a vision and compass-setting that can practically inform your work, day in and day out.
The session will involve group discussions, pair conversations, and individual time to focus on articulating your vision for your business.
Participants will come away with a draft vision statement, frameworks to support further planning toward your vision, an array of perspectives on what other entrepreneurs are considering in looking ahead, and some key questions and next steps to continue gaining clarity on your path forward. Our conversation will include looking back at the past year to acknowledge the shifts many of us had to make and how this informs our vision looking forward.
This workshop would be of benefit to you if you want to:
- Look at where your business is headed,
- Dedicate time to working on your business and engaging with peers in exploring what comes up as we look ahead, and
- Integrate your vision into how you run your business today.
We ask that participants have been in business for at least 6 months.
The workshop will be held outdoors at Gisland Farm in Falmouth. Please be prepared to spend the day outdoors in the Maine summer!
Rain date: 9am-1pm, September 1, 2021
- Propeller IIPropeller II is designed for women who have participated in Propeller and wish to take their tech start-up idea to the next level. Propeller II…
- Self-Worth Club: A Skills-Building Discussion Group for Female Business OwnersEven in the best of times, running a business is an act of vulnerability. From the financial unknowns, to the fear of failure, being a…
- Propeller I Fall 2021 (Wednesday Afternoons)Tech for everyone should be made by everyone. Female entrepreneurs continue to face unique challenges in starting and growing businesses and these challenges are amplified…
- Propeller I Fall 2021 (Wednesday Evenings)Tech for everyone should be made by everyone. Female entrepreneurs continue to face unique challenges in starting and growing businesses and these challenges are amplified…