What is your “APGAR” score? The APGAR is a brief test given to newborns after 1 and 5 minutes of life on earth to check their vital signs and how they are functioning in the world.
What’s your business’s vital signs of health? How is your business functioning? How do you get IT and YOU balanced, sustainable and vital in the months ahead?
Let’s use a Biz Fit informal gathering to Check In & Check Up regarding your business vital signs:
- External (Marketing, outreach, communications, etc.),
- Internal (Operations, financials, HR, etc.),
- Personal (Self-care as a business owner).
We’ll discuss together in small and large groups how to define what a “healthy” business means to us as business owners and identify what action steps you may want to take individually between Check-Ups.
This will be a supportive and engaging time together to learn, discover, and build the strength of our businesses. We are delighted to be joined once again by Marsha Dunn, Graphic Facilitator who will visually capture the conversations.
Let’s meet over a cup of morning coffee or tea. (You may want a power breakfast for this session!) This is an informal space for women to confidentially connect, network, and learn together about keeping their business, and themselves, fit!
- Mar30Venture Capital: Accepting Equity Investment from Venture Capital FundsAs businesses grow and scale, venture capital may be a feasible source of equity investment. We are lucky to have several Maine-based venture capital funds…
- Apr4Intentional Business: Create a Strategy to Drive ChangeDo you have a strategy that can drive the right changes in your business? Do you feel like you need an intentional and focused view of your…
- Apr5Hiring ChecklistJoin experts from the Bureau of Labor Standards to learn what you need to know when it comes to hiring an employee! Wage & Hour…
- Apr5Spokeswomen ISpokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective communicators for a wide range of situations. How does it…