In this three-part virtual series, Think Global, we will explore the possibility of expanding your business internationally, and the steps required to do so.
- Session 1: June 29th, 4pm-5:30pm: The opening session will include a brief introduction of the Think Global workshop series, presenting each speaker of the workshop, and the topics that will be presented throughout the training.
- Session 2: July 13th, 4pm-5:30pm: The second session will center discussion around communication and marketing in international markets. This is an especially important aspect that can help businesses better interact and work with people from different cultures.
- Session 3: July 20th, 4pm-5:30pm: In the final session, we will explore funding and market-entry strategies for each participant’s businesses. Participants will also be asked to present their businesses with a small pitch, with a focus on international partners and clients.
Throughout the program, we will have discussions related to:
- When is the right time to go international?
- How can leaders and their teams prepare themselves locally before expanding their businesses globally?
- Multicultural diversity: why is this important in international business?
- How to identify potential partners or clients in new markets.
Who should sign up? Any entrepreneur or aspiring entrepreneur who is interested in learning how to expand her businesses (in the present or in the future) into new markets abroad. Expanding internationally takes time and preparation, so this workshop provides a foundation for these businesses to begin learning some key factors to take into consideration before entering a new country with their products or services.
This 3-part workshop will be presented by the 4 Think Global co-founders, who will alternate between the topics presented. The brief profile of each of these co-founders are as follows:
Cleberson Vieira has been an entrepreneur for over 20 years and has lived in the Startup environments in both Canada and the USA. He has already incubated and accelerated two Startups in Toronto / Canada. He is an innovation consultant, business director at ConexTrade, advisor to StartupChats by Startup Canada, and an international judge of TIC Americas with YABT.LinkedIn Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/clebersonvieira/Cleberson is a mentor of the Startup Ebarn, a Startup of Agribusiness in Brazil, and led by a woman entrepreneur. He is also the coordinator of the company Conextrade, that promotes international business missions to other countries, and includes an upcoming business mission focused on women entrepreneurs from Brazil going to Toronto, Canada, in March 2022.
Raquel Boechat is a consultant, the expansion leader for the Canadian business accelerator Women on the Move / Artemis Project, advisor to organizations, and a judge for international competitions. She resides in Toronto, where she leads projects and companies in Canada and Brazil. She is a founding partner of Enfato Multicomunicações, a strategic communication agency and networking between the two countries.LinkedIn Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/raquel-de-castro-boechat/Raquel is a mentor for several Startups led by women in Canada, Brazil, and Nigeria. She leads the Artemis Project, an initiative of the Canadian accelerator Women on the Move, which focuses on generating business between women entrepreneurs and large and medium-sized industries. She has also been a speaker in several entrepreneurship and female leadership initiatives.
Rafael Pinto is a businessman who works with entrepreneurship, training, and international business. Strategic advisor and director in different international organizations, he is also founder and director of Occasio International Advisory Services. He has lived in 10 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, South America, and the Caribbean, and has worked with projects in more than 25 countries.LinkedIn Profile – http://www.linkedin.com/in/rafaelpintooiasRafael has mentored and worked with several women entrepreneurs over the years and collaborated in a program led by the US-based organization, Team4Tech, and the Brazilian organization, Rede Cidadã, which helped train several women micro-entrepreneurs in Rio deJaneiro, Brazil.
Rogério Bohn is an executive who has a master’s degree in Administration. He is a manager and advisor of different companies and business entities. A Founder of Tempus Consultoria, and is a speaker and writer. As an entrepreneur for 30 years, he has coordinated business trade missions, international conferences, and developed professional activities in over 20 countries.LinkedIn Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rogeriobohn/Rogério is co-founder and CKO of the Instituto FloresSer, which has training programs for women entrepreneurs in Brazil. A mentor of the Global Mentoring Program of the Canadian Government. He is also a speaker at several events dedicated to the training of women entrepreneurs at different universities and at CFA – Federal Council of Administration in Brazil.
- Jun12Home Buyers Education Live Webinar June 12, 13, and 14th from 6-9 PMCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…
- Jun21Owning and Managing Rental Properties June 21, 2023The will be held as a live webinar This 2.5 hour seminar on June 21. 2023 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine…
- Jun24Home Buyers Education Live Webinar June 24- 1 Day Live WebinarCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…
- Jul10Home Buyers Education Live Webinar July 10, 11 and 12th from 6-9 PMCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…