Get ready for tax season with Nancy Feliciano, Stakeholder Liaison, at the Internal Revenue Service Communications & Liaison office.
In this 1-hour webinar, Nancy will demonstrate how to set up the EFTPS online portal and answer some frequently asked questions when it comes to tax obligations including:
- What it means to withhold quarterly tax
- How to calculate how much to withhold each quarter.
- How to set up payment options within the online portal to pay quarterly taxes.
- What forms are required to be on file for each business structure (LLC, Sole Proprietor, etc.)
- What the changes to the 1099-K form mean for small business owners.
There will be a Q+A at the end of the presentation.
- Mar30Venture Capital: Accepting Equity Investment from Venture Capital FundsAs businesses grow and scale, venture capital may be a feasible source of equity investment. We are lucky to have several Maine-based venture capital funds…
- Apr4Intentional Business: Create a Strategy to Drive ChangeDo you have a strategy that can drive the right changes in your business? Do you feel like you need an intentional and focused view of your…
- Apr5Hiring ChecklistJoin experts from the Bureau of Labor Standards to learn what you need to know when it comes to hiring an employee! Wage & Hour…
- Apr5Spokeswomen ISpokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective communicators for a wide range of situations. How does it…