Get ready for tax season with Nancy Feliciano, Stakeholder Liaison, at the Internal Revenue Service Communications & Liaison office.
In this 1-hour webinar, Nancy will demonstrate how to set up the EFTPS online portal and answer some frequently asked questions when it comes to tax obligations including:
- What it means to withhold quarterly tax
- How to calculate how much to withhold each quarter.
- How to set up payment options within the online portal to pay quarterly taxes.
- What forms are required to be on file for each business structure (LLC, Sole Proprietor, etc.)
- What the changes to the 1099-K form mean for small business owners.
There will be a Q+A at the end of the presentation.
- Automate ITDo you spend time thinking about how there “has to be an easier way”, there “has to be a more effective way”, or there has…
- FocusME: Fall 2023 CohortThe CEI Women’s Business Center and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME, a peer group for female entrepreneurs. FocusME is a facilitated…
- Home Buyers Education Live Webinar Sept. 30- 1 Day Live WebinarCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…
- Oct3Tuesday Toast Talks: Meet, Share, & ConnectJoin WBC Business Advisor, Jodi Cordes, for an informal networking meeting with new, existing, or aspiring female entrepreneurs from Greater Franklin County! Join us on…