In this workshop we will address some of the common tax preparation questions that arise for S-Corporations, Multi-Member LLCs, and Partnerships.
Attendees can expect the following topics to be covered:
- Review of how flow-through entities are taxed and what filings are required
- Review of how self-employment and income taxes are calculated for Multi-Member LLCs and Partnerships vs. S-Corporations
- Tax deductible expenses
- Easy and practical methods of record keeping
- Important tax deadlines
- Quarterly taxes: what they are, how they’re calculated, when they need to be paid, and who needs to pay them
This workshop will be presented by attorneys Kate and Jason Rayne, Owners of Lanman Rayne, a boutique law firm that focuses on business, tax, and estate planning.
- Mar1Mind Your Own Business: A 28-Day Business Plan Challenge in FebruaryIs the idea of preparing a business plan overwhelming? Whether you’ve been in business for years, or are imagining starting your own business, a plan…
- Mar2Spokeswomen (Tuesday Cohort)Spokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective communicators. How does it work? Through this highly interactive 8-week online…
- Mar3FocusME Covid-19 Edition Winter 2021Female-led businesses are particularly hard hit by the COVID-19 pandemic as they face structural barriers, limited access to finance, and information asymmetry. That’s why we…
- Mar3Branding MastermindIn this 2-hour Branding Mastermind with Mallika Malhotra, we will focus on your brand messaging, your brand positioning and your profitable niche. You can expect that this will be…