In this workshop we will address some of the common tax preparation questions that arise for S-Corporations, Multi-Member LLCs, and Partnerships.
Attendees can expect the following topics to be covered:
- Review of how flow-through entities are taxed and what filings are required
- Review of how self-employment and income taxes are calculated for Multi-Member LLCs and Partnerships vs. S-Corporations
- Tax deductible expenses
- Easy and practical methods of record keeping
- Important tax deadlines
- Quarterly taxes: what they are, how they’re calculated, when they need to be paid, and who needs to pay them
This workshop will be presented by attorneys Kate and Jason Rayne, Owners of Lanman Rayne, a boutique law firm that focuses on business, tax, and estate planning.
- Home Buyers Education Live Webinar January 2019Coastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer Homebuyer Education class, a 1 day course,…
- Jan14SPOKESWOMENSpokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective public speakers. How does it work? Through 10 biweekly 2-hour sessions,…
- Jan15Owning and Managing Rental Properties January 15, 2020This 2.5 hour seminar on January 15, 2020 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine Housing. The course will cover tenant issues including: applications,…
- Jan18Home Buyers Education January Webinar 2020Coastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…