In this workshop we will address some of the common tax preparation questions that arise for S-Corporations, Multi-Member LLCs, and Partnerships.
Attendees can expect the following topics to be covered:
- Review of how flow-through entities are taxed and what filings are required
- Review of how self-employment and income taxes are calculated for Multi-Member LLCs and Partnerships vs. S-Corporations
- Tax deductible expenses
- Easy and practical methods of record keeping
- Important tax deadlines
- Quarterly taxes: what they are, how they’re calculated, when they need to be paid, and who needs to pay them
This workshop will be presented by attorneys Kate and Jason Rayne, Owners of Lanman Rayne, a boutique law firm that focuses on business, tax, and estate planning.
- Home Buyers Education Live Webinar January 2019Coastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer Homebuyer Education class, a 1 day course,…
- Financial Training Program (April 2019 start)Our Financial Training Program includes a series of workshops, resources, and individual advising sessions that are designed to provide clients with the knowledge and tools…
- Jul13Home Buyers Education July 13, 2019 South PortlandCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class, a 1…
- Jul17Owning and Managing Rental Properties July 17, 2019This 2.5 hour seminar on July 17, 2019 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine Housing. The course will cover tenant issues including: applications, screening…