In this workshop we will address some of the common tax preparation questions that arise for S-Corporations, Multi-Member LLCs, and Partnerships.
Attendees can expect the following topics to be covered:
- Review of how flow-through entities are taxed and what filings are required
- Review of how self-employment and income taxes are calculated for Multi-Member LLCs and Partnerships vs. S-Corporations
- Tax deductible expenses
- Easy and practical methods of record keeping
- Important tax deadlines
- Quarterly taxes: what they are, how they’re calculated, when they need to be paid, and who needs to pay them
This workshop will be presented by attorneys Kate and Jason Rayne, Owners of Lanman Rayne, a boutique law firm that focuses on business, tax, and estate planning.
- Dec18Boss Your Money: Managing Your Budget for Small Biz SuccessThis workshop has been postponed to Tuesday, December 18th, from 9-10:30am at CoworkHERS. With so much financial information available, it can be difficult to know…
- Jan8Venture Investment Readiness Awareness Levels (VIRAL) FrameworkThis Workshop is Presented by the Maine Technology Institute (MTI) What is VIRAL®? VIRAL, Venture Investment Readiness Assessment Levels, is a framework originally developed by…
- Jan15Tax Preparation for LLCsIn this workshop we will address some of the common tax preparation questions that arise for LLCs that are taxed as disregarded entities, partnerships, and…
- Jan16Owning and Managing Rental Properties January 2019This 2.5 hour seminar on January 16th, 2019 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine Housing at CEI, 30 Federal Street in Brunswick.…