In this workshop we will address some of the common tax preparation questions that arise for S-Corporations, Multi-Member LLCs, and Partnerships.
Attendees can expect the following topics to be covered:
- Review of how flow-through entities are taxed and what filings are required
- Review of how self-employment and income taxes are calculated for Multi-Member LLCs and Partnerships vs. S-Corporations
- Tax deductible expenses
- Easy and practical methods of record keeping
- Important tax deadlines
- Quarterly taxes: what they are, how they’re calculated, when they need to be paid, and who needs to pay them
This workshop will be presented by attorneys Kate and Jason Rayne, Owners of Lanman Rayne, a boutique law firm that focuses on business, tax, and estate planning.
- Home Buyers Education Live Webinar January 2019Coastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer Homebuyer Education class, a 1 day course,…
- Apr23FocusME: Growth Stage Business Peer Group, Spring 2019 (8:30am start)The Women’s Business Center at CEI and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs. This…
- Apr23Financial Training Program (April 2019 start)Our Financial Training Program includes a series of workshops, resources, and individual advising sessions that are designed to provide clients with the knowledge and tools…
- Apr23Making Your Business Profitable WebinarProfit First is a financial system developed by author and entrepreneur Mike Michalowicz. It is designed to make sure your business pays taxes, pays you…