Join the CEI Women’s Business Center and fellow Propeller alumnae for a reunion. You’ll have an opportunity to practice your pitch, network with other alumnae, and learn about upcoming opportunities.
We miss you!
We hope you’ll join us on Wednesday, November 16th for our first Propeller Reunion!
- Anyone who has completed Propeller I and or II.
How should I prepare?
- Dust off your 1-minute pitch. Hopefully it’s not too dusty.
- Come with a business-related brag. This can range from “hey, I’m still thinking about this thing, and I haven’t given up hope!” to “I have 10 paying customers and a new big contract!”
- Come with an ask for the group. Maybe you need a certain professional contact. A recommendation for the right software to help you out. Or someone to critique your pitch. This is your moment to take advantage of the groups’ collective brainpower.
What will we do at the reunion?
- We’ll kick off with a few fun Propeller stats about where we’ve been and where we’re headed.
- Each attendee will have about 3 minutes of airtime for your pitch, brag, and ask.
- We’ll share some upcoming opportunities that might be a good fit for your next steps. These will include local courses, pitch competitions, etc.
Can I eat and drink during the reunion? Can my kids and/or pets be in the background?
- Yes! We will encourage you to turn your cameras on and be present, but we know life happens in the zoom background.
Will you do this again?
- Likely. If it feels like a success and there’s interest, we’ll aim to do something like this quarterly. We’ll welcome your feedback.
- Dec2December Biz Fit: Business Check-In & Check-Up *Extended Time 8:00am-9:30am*What is your business “APGAR” score? The APGAR is a brief test given to newborns after 1 and 5 minutes of life on earth to…
- Dec6Building an Email ListEmail marketing is the most direct way to connect with an audience that is eager to hear from you. In this interactive 1-hour virtual workshop,…
- Dec6Women Owned Small Business Certification 101In this 1-hour workshop, Bryan Wallace, Senior Procurement Counselor at Maine Procurement Technical Assistance Center will present on the Women Owned Small Business Certification. What…
- Dec7Tax Prep for Small Business with an IRS ExpertGet ready for tax season with Nancy Feliciano, Stakeholder Liaison, at the Internal Revenue Service Communications & Liaison office. In this 1-hour webinar, Nancy will…