Event Phone: 207-255-0983
This special event is a great opportunity for any existing business owners or for those interested in starting a business to gain information about funding options & resource partners who can be of assistance.
There are two ways you can participate in the event:
Option 1: “Speed Dating” with Lenders
- Sign up in advance and meet one-on-one with up to six specific lenders and resource partners
- Learn about borrowing and lending requirements for small business growth
- Find out about various loan and grant options for Washington County businesses
Attendees are encouraged to come prepared with their elevator speech and business plan. For help with your elevator speech or business plan, visit: www.mainebusinessworks.org/micro/.
Option 2: Meet and Greet
- Chat informally with various lenders and resource partners about your ideas
- Find out about loan and grant options for Washington County businesses
- Determine your next steps
To register for this free event: contact Will Tuell at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (207) 255-0983
Questions/More Information: Contact Sandra A. Fontaine at email@example.com, or (207) 622-8381.
Event Sponsors: Women’s Business Center at CEI, Maine SBDC at CEI, Sunrise County Economic Council, Small Business Administration, Bangor Savings Bank.
- SpokeswomenSpokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective communicators. How does it work? Through this highly interactive 8-week online…
- Self-Worth Club: A Skills-Building Discussion Group for Female Business OwnersEven in the best of times, running a business is an act of vulnerability. From the financial unknowns, to the fear of failure, being a…
- Propeller I Summer 2021 (Tuesdays -Afternoon Session)Tech for everyone should be made by everyone. Female entrepreneurs continue to face unique challenges in starting and growing businesses and these challenges are amplified…
- Propeller I Summer 2021 (Tuesdays -Evening Session)Tech for everyone should be made by everyone. Female entrepreneurs continue to face unique challenges in starting and growing businesses and these challenges are amplified…