Event Phone: 207-255-0983
This special event is a great opportunity for any existing business owners or for those interested in starting a business to gain information about funding options & resource partners who can be of assistance.
There are two ways you can participate in the event:
Option 1: “Speed Dating” with Lenders
- Sign up in advance and meet one-on-one with up to six specific lenders and resource partners
- Learn about borrowing and lending requirements for small business growth
- Find out about various loan and grant options for Washington County businesses
Attendees are encouraged to come prepared with their elevator speech and business plan. For help with your elevator speech or business plan, visit: www.mainebusinessworks.org/micro/.
Option 2: Meet and Greet
- Chat informally with various lenders and resource partners about your ideas
- Find out about loan and grant options for Washington County businesses
- Determine your next steps
To register for this free event: contact Will Tuell at email@example.com, or (207) 255-0983
Questions/More Information: Contact Sandra A. Fontaine at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (207) 622-8381.
Event Sponsors: Women’s Business Center at CEI, Maine SBDC at CEI, Sunrise County Economic Council, Small Business Administration, Bangor Savings Bank.
- Propeller IIPropeller II is designed for women who have participated in Propeller and wish to take their tech start-up idea to the next level. Propeller II…
- Propeller I (April-May)Tech for everyone should be made by everyone. Female entrepreneurs continue to face unique challenges in starting and growing businesses and these challenges are amplified…
- Creating Your Business: A Fresh Approach to Developing Your Business PlanBusiness planning can be especially overwhelming, confusing, and feel irrelevant to your passion and desire for creating a business. In this 5-week peer learning group, we…
- Apr15E-Commerce Basics: Starting to Sell Your Products OnlineDon’t yet have an e-commerce site? We’ll go over how to efficiently get your products online so you can start selling, and then iterate as…