Event Phone: 207-255-0983
This special event is a great opportunity for any existing business owners or for those interested in starting a business to gain information about funding options & resource partners who can be of assistance.
There are two ways you can participate in the event:
Option 1: “Speed Dating” with Lenders
- Sign up in advance and meet one-on-one with up to six specific lenders and resource partners
- Learn about borrowing and lending requirements for small business growth
- Find out about various loan and grant options for Washington County businesses
Attendees are encouraged to come prepared with their elevator speech and business plan. For help with your elevator speech or business plan, visit: www.mainebusinessworks.org/micro/.
Option 2: Meet and Greet
- Chat informally with various lenders and resource partners about your ideas
- Find out about loan and grant options for Washington County businesses
- Determine your next steps
To register for this free event: contact Will Tuell at email@example.com, or (207) 255-0983
Questions/More Information: Contact Sandra A. Fontaine at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (207) 622-8381.
Event Sponsors: Women’s Business Center at CEI, Maine SBDC at CEI, Sunrise County Economic Council, Small Business Administration, Bangor Savings Bank.
- Dec18Boss Your Money: Managing Your Budget for Small Biz SuccessThis workshop has been postponed to Tuesday, December 18th, from 9-10:30am at CoworkHERS. With so much financial information available, it can be difficult to know…
- Jan8Venture Investment Readiness Awareness Levels (VIRAL) FrameworkThis Workshop is Presented by the Maine Technology Institute (MTI) What is VIRAL®? VIRAL, Venture Investment Readiness Assessment Levels, is a framework originally developed by…
- Jan15Tax Preparation for LLCsIn this workshop we will address some of the common tax preparation questions that arise for LLCs that are taxed as disregarded entities, partnerships, and…
- Jan16Owning and Managing Rental Properties January 2019This 2.5 hour seminar on January 16th, 2019 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine Housing at CEI, 30 Federal Street in Brunswick.…