Event Phone: 207-255-0983
This special event is a great opportunity for any existing business owners or for those interested in starting a business to gain information about funding options & resource partners who can be of assistance.
There are two ways you can participate in the event:
Option 1: “Speed Dating” with Lenders
- Sign up in advance and meet one-on-one with up to six specific lenders and resource partners
- Learn about borrowing and lending requirements for small business growth
- Find out about various loan and grant options for Washington County businesses
Attendees are encouraged to come prepared with their elevator speech and business plan. For help with your elevator speech or business plan, visit: www.mainebusinessworks.org/micro/.
Option 2: Meet and Greet
- Chat informally with various lenders and resource partners about your ideas
- Find out about loan and grant options for Washington County businesses
- Determine your next steps
To register for this free event: contact Will Tuell at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (207) 255-0983
Questions/More Information: Contact Sandra A. Fontaine at email@example.com, or (207) 622-8381.
Event Sponsors: Women’s Business Center at CEI, Maine SBDC at CEI, Sunrise County Economic Council, Small Business Administration, Bangor Savings Bank.
- Home Buyers Education Live Webinar January 2019Coastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer Homebuyer Education class, a 1 day course,…
- Jan14SPOKESWOMENSpokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective public speakers. How does it work? Through 10 biweekly 2-hour sessions,…
- Jan15Owning and Managing Rental Properties January 15, 2020This 2.5 hour seminar on January 15, 2020 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine Housing. The course will cover tenant issues including: applications,…
- Jan18Home Buyers Education January Webinar 2020Coastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…