Seagriculture USA 2023 will take place from 6 – 7 September in Portland (ME), USA.
Seagriculture USA was successfully launched in 2022. More than 270 delegates from 12 countries took part in the first edition of Seagriculture USA. Having evaluated the results of the first edition the State of Maine favorably decided to support again the second edition of the conference to take place in Portland, Maine. Maine is an ideal place to cultivate kelps, with its clean, cold water, abundant coastline, and knowledgeable fishermen.
The Seagriculture USA 2023 conference program is designed to provide you with a comprehensive overview of the seaweed industry, from the latest research to practical applications in the marketplace. With a diverse range of sessions, the conference provides an opportunity for attendees to learn from experts in the field, network with industry professionals, and stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the seaweed industry.
The two-day program will go into the many different applications of seaweed that exist now and will include 6 plenary sessions, a panel discussion, an accompanying trade show and plenty of room for networking.
Read about some of the highlights of Seagriculture USA 2023.
Unique Conference Program: The conference gathers top speakers who will share their know-how within seaweed for feed, food, offshore cultivation, investment and business aspects as well as biorefinery of seaweed and much more.
Trade Show: Companies which are active in the seaweed industry will showcase their services & products. Would you like to join the trade show? Then please contact the organizers!
Cocktail Reception: The cocktail reception takes place at the Portland Museum of Art on the first day of the conference. A perfect opportunity to network with the other conference delegates.
Unique Networking Event: On September 7 from 3.00 pm onwards, we invite you to embark on a special networking experience that will leave you with unforgettable memories and a taste of Portland’s coastal charm. Step outside the conference room and prepare for an afternoon of exploration, connection, and the opportunity to savor the wonders of seaweed. We will soon be sharing further details about this exclusive networking event.
Stay at the conference hotel: Seagriculture USA makes every effort to secure the best hotel rates at the conference hotel so attendees can stay at the center of all activities and have a better overall experience. Book your stay with us!
Register now for Seagriculture USA 2023!
More information on the conference website: https://seagriculture-usa.com/
- Conference registration 575 USD
- Conference registration student 350 USD
- Group and start-up registration on request
Two Days Conference Registration + 2 Nights Stay in the Conference Hotel:
- Regular price: 1,195 USD
- Student price: 970 USD
Two Days Conference Registration + 3 Nights Stay in the Conference Hotel:
- Regular price: 1,495 USD
- Student price: 1,270 USD
Table top incl. conference registration 2,750 USD
Register now: https://seagriculture-usa.com/registration/
- Automate ITDo you spend time thinking about how there “has to be an easier way”, there “has to be a more effective way”, or there has…
- FocusME: Fall 2023 CohortThe CEI Women’s Business Center and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME, a peer group for female entrepreneurs. FocusME is a facilitated…
- Home Buyers Education Live Webinar Sept. 30- 1 Day Live WebinarCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…
- Oct3Tuesday Toast Talks: Meet, Share, & ConnectJoin WBC Business Advisor, Jodi Cordes, for an informal networking meeting with new, existing, or aspiring female entrepreneurs from Greater Franklin County! Join us on…