Samuel Adams Brewing the American Dream and Coastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI) are excited to bring a Speed Coaching event to Portland!
Are you a food, beverage or craft brewing small business owner? Are you looking for business advice? If so, we are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity on October 4th, 2017 for Portland small businesses in the food and beverage sectors to receive one-on-one business coaching from industry experts, including our friends at Samuel Adams.
The unique format offers small business owners:
- A chance to meet for 20 minute sessions with Samuel Adams employees and local business experts
- Opportunity to network and connect with fellow entrepreneurs
- Connect and consult with local organizations that support small business
There is no cost to attend this event. Capacity is limited, please register here to secure your ticket.
Samuel Adams Speed Coaching Event
What: Unique opportunity for food and beverage entrepreneurs to access personalized mentorship with business professionals
When: October 4th, 2017
Time: 5:30-8:30 PM
Location: O’Maine Studios, 54 Danforth Street, Portland
Special thanks to our community partners!
Greater Portland Council of Governments
- Sep29How She Built That: How One Maine Woman Built a Successful Online Business & Subscription Service From Her HomeThe CEI WBC is pleased to offer How She Built That– a new virtual workshop series highlighting innovative female entrepreneurs living and working in Maine.…
- Sep29Blue Stocking Salon“Bluestocking” refers to learned mid-eighteenth-century women (and men) who gathered in the great salons of London for intellectual conversation and witty banter. This literary salon…
- Sep30Leading Through Change: Building Effective and Productive Virtual TeamsIf the current pandemic we are facing has taught us anything, it’s that people can work together just as well from the safety of their…
- Oct1FocusME: COVID-19 EditionFemale-led businesses are particularly hard hit by the COVID-19 pandemic as they face structural barriers, limited access to finance, and information asymmetry. That’s why we…