Samuel Adams Brewing the American Dream and Coastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI) are excited to bring a Speed Coaching event to Portland!
Are you a food, beverage or craft brewing small business owner? Are you looking for business advice? If so, we are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity on October 4th, 2017 for Portland small businesses in the food and beverage sectors to receive one-on-one business coaching from industry experts, including our friends at Samuel Adams.
The unique format offers small business owners:
- A chance to meet for 20 minute sessions with Samuel Adams employees and local business experts
- Opportunity to network and connect with fellow entrepreneurs
- Connect and consult with local organizations that support small business
There is no cost to attend this event. Capacity is limited, please register here to secure your ticket.
Samuel Adams Speed Coaching Event
What: Unique opportunity for food and beverage entrepreneurs to access personalized mentorship with business professionals
When: October 4th, 2017
Time: 5:30-8:30 PM
Location: O’Maine Studios, 54 Danforth Street, Portland
Special thanks to our community partners!
Greater Portland Council of Governments
- Home Buyers Education Live Webinar January 2019Coastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer Homebuyer Education class, a 1 day course,…
- Feb16Home Buyers Education February 2019 BrunswickCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class, a 1 day…
- Feb27Brand Strategy for Small BusinessWhat is the right brand to support your business? Ok, so you know what business you want to play in and what your business goals…
- Mar5Baxter Business WorksOur Katahdin, in partnership with CEI, will host a six class serious around business growth strategies. Participating businesses will be matched with a mentor based…