Samuel Adams Brewing the American Dream and Coastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI) are excited to bring a Speed Coaching event to Portland!
Are you a food, beverage or craft brewing small business owner? Are you looking for business advice? If so, we are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity on October 4th, 2017 for Portland small businesses in the food and beverage sectors to receive one-on-one business coaching from industry experts, including our friends at Samuel Adams.
The unique format offers small business owners:
- A chance to meet for 20 minute sessions with Samuel Adams employees and local business experts
- Opportunity to network and connect with fellow entrepreneurs
- Connect and consult with local organizations that support small business
There is no cost to attend this event. Capacity is limited, please register here to secure your ticket.
Samuel Adams Speed Coaching Event
What: Unique opportunity for food and beverage entrepreneurs to access personalized mentorship with business professionals
When: October 4th, 2017
Time: 5:30-8:30 PM
Location: O’Maine Studios, 54 Danforth Street, Portland
Special thanks to our community partners!
Greater Portland Council of Governments
- Jan26Business MastermindIn this 2-hour Business Mastermind with Mallika Malhotra, we will focus on rethinking your value proposition, shifting your messaging, and establishing how you want your business…
- Jan26Price with Confidence Establishing a pricing strategy for your food-based business is a balancing act. Join CEI Business Advisors Sarah Guerette and Jenn Stein for this 1-hour virtual…
- Jan26Spokeswomen (Tuesday Cohort)Spokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective communicators. How does it work? Through this highly interactive 8-week online…
- Jan26Blue Stocking Salon“Bluestocking” refers to learned mid-eighteenth-century women (and men) who gathered in the great salons of London for intellectual conversation and witty banter. This literary salon…