Samuel Adams Brewing the American Dream and Coastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI) are excited to bring a Speed Coaching event to Portland!
Are you a food, beverage or craft brewing small business owner? Are you looking for business advice? If so, we are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity on October 4th, 2017 for Portland small businesses in the food and beverage sectors to receive one-on-one business coaching from industry experts, including our friends at Samuel Adams.
The unique format offers small business owners:
- A chance to meet for 20 minute sessions with Samuel Adams employees and local business experts
- Opportunity to network and connect with fellow entrepreneurs
- Connect and consult with local organizations that support small business
There is no cost to attend this event. Capacity is limited, please register here to secure your ticket.
Samuel Adams Speed Coaching Event
What: Unique opportunity for food and beverage entrepreneurs to access personalized mentorship with business professionals
When: October 4th, 2017
Time: 5:30-8:30 PM
Location: O’Maine Studios, 54 Danforth Street, Portland
Special thanks to our community partners!
Greater Portland Council of Governments
- Oct10Home Buyers Education Live Webinar October 10, 11, and 12th from 6-9 PMCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…
- Oct18SBDC @ CEI Start-Up Checklist WebinarIt is an understatement to say that starting a business is overwhelming! Are you concerned with forgetting to get an important license, getting in trouble…
- Oct20Owning and Managing Rental Properties October 20, 2022The will be held as a live webinar This 2.5 hour seminar on October 20, 2022 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine…
- Nov8SBDC @ CEI Start-Up Checklist WebinarIt is an understatement to say that starting a business is overwhelming! Are you concerned with forgetting to get an important license, getting in trouble…