Propeller II is designed for women who have participated in Propeller and wish to take their tech start-up idea to the next level.
Propeller II objectives include:
- Find 5 paying customers
- Write an abbreviated business plan
- Legally formalize your business
- Develop an online presence
Over the course of 8 weeks, participants will take part in weekly 1-hour group workshops, as well as optional weekly 1:1 time with Nick to assist them in moving forward with their start-up goals.
The course will begin on November 2nd, and will run through December 21st.
This course will have a maximum of 6 participants to ensure more personalized learning.
Please email Anna at email@example.com for more information.
- Jun2June Biz Fit: National Donut DayFriday, June 2nd is National Donut Day! The origins of National Donut Day are traced to the Salvation Army’s involvement in World War I. Volunteers…
- Jun6Tuesday Toast TalksJoin WBC Business Advisor, Jodi Cordes, for a networking breakfast with female business owners from Greater Franklin County! New, existing, or potential business owners come…
- Jun12Home Buyers Education Live Webinar June 12, 13, and 14th from 6-9 PMCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…
- Jun21Owning and Managing Rental Properties June 21, 2023The will be held as a live webinar This 2.5 hour seminar on June 21. 2023 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine…