Propeller 2 is designed for women who have participated in Propeller 1 and wish to take their tech start-up idea to the next level.
Propeller 2 objectives include:
- Find 5 paying customers
- Write an abbreviated business plan
- Legally formalize your business
- Develop an online presence
Over the course of 12 weeks, participants will take part in weekly 1-hour group workshops, as well as optional weekly 1:1 time with Nick to assist them in moving forward with their start-up goals.
The course will begin on Wednesday, July 8th. Our class time will be decided according to the availability of the group. This course costs $100 for the full 12 weeks.*
This course will have a maximum of 6 participants to ensure more personalized learning.
*If the cost of this course is prohibitive, scholarships are available. Please email Anna for more information.
- Spokeswomen in partnership with: Spokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective communicators. We are pleased to…
- Oct28FocusME: Early Stage Business Peer Group (Wednesdays), Fall 2020 (8:30am start)The CEI Women’s Business Center and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs. FocusME is…
- Oct28Master the Pivot Mastermind: Creating the Mindset and Map for Shifting Your Business during This PandemicThe term “pivot” has become a buzzword referring to a significant business change — ranging from mild to dramatic. During this virtual and interactive mastermind,…
- Oct28FocusME 2.0 Business Peer Group, Fall 2020 (11:00am start, Wednesdays)The CEI Women’s Business Center and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME 2.0, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs. Join…