Propeller 2 is designed for women who have participated in Propeller 1 and wish to take their tech start-up idea to the next level.
Propeller 2 objectives include:
- Find 5 paying customers
- Write an abbreviated business plan
- Legally formalize your business
- Develop an online presence
Over the course of 12 weeks, participants will take part in weekly 1-hour group workshops, as well as optional weekly 1:1 time with Nick to assist them in moving forward with their start-up goals.
The course will begin on Wednesday, July 8th. Our class time will be decided according to the availability of the group. This course costs $100 for the full 12 weeks.*
This course will have a maximum of 6 participants to ensure more personalized learning.
*If the cost of this course is prohibitive, scholarships are available. Please email Anna for more information.
- Ready, Set, Brand!In this 6 week workshop, Brand Strategist Mallika Malhotra, will help you compose the key brand statements your business needs to stand out and thrive. Get…
- Boundaries for a Thriving BusinessMany female business owners find that they are repeatedly asked to do unpaid work, work that is not within their skill set, or work that…
- May31Propeller Pop-UpJoin the CEI Women’s Business Center and fellow Propeller alumnae for a get-together. You’ll have an opportunity to practice your pitch, network with other alumnae,…
- Jun2June Biz Fit: National Donut DayFriday, June 2nd is National Donut Day! The origins of National Donut Day are traced to the Salvation Army’s involvement in World War I. Volunteers…