Please join us for an exciting panel discussion on the evening of January 28! Our all-star panelists will address some of the most important questions and topics surrounding technology and how small businesses can leverage it for growth.
- Misty McLaughlin
- Sam Mateosian
- Sarah Hines
- Elliot Murphy
- Moderator, Karin Gregory
Topics of discussion may include:
- -How technology and software can positively impact SMBs
- -Specific examples of technology or software do and will positively impact SMBs
- -Tech trends (for 2016) and how they impact businesses
- -Efficiencies that can be gained through the use of technology & software
- -The biggest risks that SMBs take when it comes to technology
- -What the future holds for technology and SMBs
- -Technology that drives business growth vs. technology that supports business growth
…and much more!
We’ll kick things off with refreshments and networking at 5:30 pm at the Gulf of Maine Research Institute (parking is available!). The panel discussion will begin at 5:45 and run for about an hour, followed by some Q & A with the panelists.
Please make sure to register below- spaces are limited!
- Dec18Boss Your Money: Managing Your Budget for Small Biz SuccessThis workshop has been postponed to Tuesday, December 18th, from 9-10:30am at CoworkHERS. With so much financial information available, it can be difficult to know…
- Jan8Venture Investment Readiness Awareness Levels (VIRAL) FrameworkThis Workshop is Presented by the Maine Technology Institute (MTI) What is VIRAL®? VIRAL, Venture Investment Readiness Assessment Levels, is a framework originally developed by…
- Jan15Tax Preparation for LLCsIn this workshop we will address some of the common tax preparation questions that arise for LLCs that are taxed as disregarded entities, partnerships, and…
- Jan16Owning and Managing Rental Properties January 2019This 2.5 hour seminar on January 16th, 2019 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine Housing at CEI, 30 Federal Street in Brunswick.…