Please join us for an exciting panel discussion on the evening of January 28! Our all-star panelists will address some of the most important questions and topics surrounding technology and how small businesses can leverage it for growth.
- Misty McLaughlin
- Sam Mateosian
- Sarah Hines
- Elliot Murphy
- Moderator, Karin Gregory
Topics of discussion may include:
- -How technology and software can positively impact SMBs
- -Specific examples of technology or software do and will positively impact SMBs
- -Tech trends (for 2016) and how they impact businesses
- -Efficiencies that can be gained through the use of technology & software
- -The biggest risks that SMBs take when it comes to technology
- -What the future holds for technology and SMBs
- -Technology that drives business growth vs. technology that supports business growth
…and much more!
We’ll kick things off with refreshments and networking at 5:30 pm at the Gulf of Maine Research Institute (parking is available!). The panel discussion will begin at 5:45 and run for about an hour, followed by some Q & A with the panelists.
Please make sure to register below- spaces are limited!
- Jun6Tuesday Toast TalksJoin WBC Business Advisor, Jodi Cordes, for a networking breakfast with female business owners from Greater Franklin County! New, existing, or potential business owners come…
- Jun12Home Buyers Education Live Webinar June 12, 13, and 14th from 6-9 PMCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…
- Jun21Owning and Managing Rental Properties June 21, 2023The will be held as a live webinar This 2.5 hour seminar on June 21. 2023 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine…
- Jun24Home Buyers Education Live Webinar June 24- 1 Day Live WebinarCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…