Please join us for an exciting panel discussion on the evening of January 28! Our all-star panelists will address some of the most important questions and topics surrounding technology and how small businesses can leverage it for growth.
- Misty McLaughlin
- Sam Mateosian
- Sarah Hines
- Elliot Murphy
- Moderator, Karin Gregory
Topics of discussion may include:
- -How technology and software can positively impact SMBs
- -Specific examples of technology or software do and will positively impact SMBs
- -Tech trends (for 2016) and how they impact businesses
- -Efficiencies that can be gained through the use of technology & software
- -The biggest risks that SMBs take when it comes to technology
- -What the future holds for technology and SMBs
- -Technology that drives business growth vs. technology that supports business growth
…and much more!
We’ll kick things off with refreshments and networking at 5:30 pm at the Gulf of Maine Research Institute (parking is available!). The panel discussion will begin at 5:45 and run for about an hour, followed by some Q & A with the panelists.
Please make sure to register below- spaces are limited!
- Portland SpokeswomenSpokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective public speakers. How does it work? Through 10 biweekly 2-hour sessions,…
- Farmington SpokeswomenSpokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective public speakers. How does it work? Through 10 biweekly 2-hour sessions,…
- Jun4Postponed: Her BusinessWe have postponed this event until we are able to convene in person safely. We will notify you about a new date as soon as…
- Jun15Home Buyers Education Live Webinar June 15, 16 & 17 6-9 PMCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…