Please join us for an exciting panel discussion on the evening of January 28! Our all-star panelists will address some of the most important questions and topics surrounding technology and how small businesses can leverage it for growth.
- Misty McLaughlin
- Sam Mateosian
- Sarah Hines
- Elliot Murphy
- Moderator, Karin Gregory
Topics of discussion may include:
- -How technology and software can positively impact SMBs
- -Specific examples of technology or software do and will positively impact SMBs
- -Tech trends (for 2016) and how they impact businesses
- -Efficiencies that can be gained through the use of technology & software
- -The biggest risks that SMBs take when it comes to technology
- -What the future holds for technology and SMBs
- -Technology that drives business growth vs. technology that supports business growth
…and much more!
We’ll kick things off with refreshments and networking at 5:30 pm at the Gulf of Maine Research Institute (parking is available!). The panel discussion will begin at 5:45 and run for about an hour, followed by some Q & A with the panelists.
Please make sure to register below- spaces are limited!
- Jan19BIPOC Entrepreneurship PanelJoin us for a virtual panel of Black female entrepreneurs who will share their insights on BIPOC (Black Indigenous People of Color) entrepreneurship in Maine. We’ll be…
- Jan19Spokeswomen (Tuesday Cohort)Spokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective communicators. How does it work? Through this highly interactive 8-week online…
- Jan19Propeller (Tuesday Cohort)Tech for everyone should be made by everyone. Female entrepreneurs continue to face unique challenges in starting and growing businesses and these challenges are amplified…
- Jan20FocusME Covid-19 Edition Winter 2021Female-led businesses are particularly hard hit by the COVID-19 pandemic as they face structural barriers, limited access to finance, and information asymmetry. That’s why we…