Friday, June 2nd is National Donut Day!
The origins of National Donut Day are traced to the Salvation Army’s involvement in World War I.
Volunteers were dispatched to the frontlines with the mission of providing comforting meals for the troops. They realized that donuts were an effective way to provide food while navigating dire circumstances.
These brave volunteers would later be known as “donut lassies”.
Whether you eat donuts or not, how do you determine “dire” circumstances in your business?
- What signs tell you that it’s time to re-strategize?
- What do you do to take care of your employees?
- Does “time to make the donuts” resonate with how you feel on some mornings?
Grab a coffee or tea, and a donut, and let’s discuss –
- Automate ITDo you spend time thinking about how there “has to be an easier way”, there “has to be a more effective way”, or there has…
- Sep27FocusME: Fall 2023 CohortThe CEI Women’s Business Center and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME, a peer group for female entrepreneurs. FocusME is a facilitated…
- Sep27Owning and Managing Rental Properties September 27, 2023The will be held as a live webinar This 2.5 hour seminar on September 27, 2023 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine…
- Sep30Home Buyers Education Live Webinar Sept. 30- 1 Day Live WebinarCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…