The old adage is true — it pays to be safe! Join us for this interactive 1-hour info session to learn how SafetyWorks! can help you prevent work-related injuries, illnesses, and fatalities and reduce related costs. All SafetyWorks! services are provided at no cost and are confidential.
In this workshop, you will learn about the variety of SafetyWorks! consultations and trainings, including:
- Wage & Hour Compliance
- Safety & Health Management Systems
- Emergency Scene Traffic Control
- NFPA #1401 – Recommended Practices for Fire Service Training Reports and Records
- Monitoring and Evaluating for Air and Noise Hazards
- Improving Your Safety Training Program
- Developing & Conducting Assessments, Audits, and Inspections
- OSHA Recordkeeping
Register to learn more!
- Feb3February Biz Fit: Let’s Get PhysicalWhether you work outdoors, in a gym or kitchen, or pull lobster traps – What are the pros / cons of physical work? What do…
- Feb6Home Buyers Education Live Webinar February 6 7, and 8th from 6-9 PMCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…
- Feb7The Purpose of PinterestIn this interactive 1-hour virtual workshop, WBC Social Media Consultant Katie Kelley will explain how Pinterest can be used to generate traffic to your website…
- Feb8Propeller Pop-UpJoin the CEI Women’s Business Center and fellow Propeller alumnae for a get-together. You’ll have an opportunity to practice your pitch, network with other alumnae,…