The old adage is true — it pays to be safe! Join us for this interactive 1-hour info session to learn how SafetyWorks! can help you prevent work-related injuries, illnesses, and fatalities and reduce related costs. All SafetyWorks! services are provided at no cost and are confidential.
In this workshop, you will learn about the variety of SafetyWorks! consultations and trainings, including:
- Wage & Hour Compliance
- Safety & Health Management Systems
- Emergency Scene Traffic Control
- NFPA #1401 – Recommended Practices for Fire Service Training Reports and Records
- Monitoring and Evaluating for Air and Noise Hazards
- Improving Your Safety Training Program
- Developing & Conducting Assessments, Audits, and Inspections
- OSHA Recordkeeping
Register to learn more!
- Oct10Home Buyers Education Live Webinar October 10, 11, and 12th from 6-9 PMCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…
- Oct18SBDC @ CEI Start-Up Checklist WebinarIt is an understatement to say that starting a business is overwhelming! Are you concerned with forgetting to get an important license, getting in trouble…
- Oct20Owning and Managing Rental Properties October 20, 2022The will be held as a live webinar This 2.5 hour seminar on October 20, 2022 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine…
- Nov8SBDC @ CEI Start-Up Checklist WebinarIt is an understatement to say that starting a business is overwhelming! Are you concerned with forgetting to get an important license, getting in trouble…