Join us for a 1-hour virtual workshop with Kait Frost on June 17th to improve your business’ Instagram.
Who should attend? Small business owners with a basic familiarity of Instagram, who wish to learn more about how to strategically apply it to their business.
Here are some questions that we will be covering:
- What makes compelling Instagram content?
- How do I sell from Instagram? Should I sell from Instagram? What kind of businesses is that best for?
- Stock photos – yes or no?
- Do I, the business owner, need to be in the photos?
- How can I use Instagram for my:
- Farm / Food Business
- Private Health/ counseling Practice
- Retail Shop
- Other service based businesses that don’t offer tangible products for sale
- Feb3February Biz Fit: Let’s Get PhysicalWhether you work outdoors, in a gym or kitchen, or pull lobster traps – What are the pros / cons of physical work? What do…
- Feb6Home Buyers Education Live Webinar February 6 7, and 8th from 6-9 PMCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…
- Feb7The Purpose of PinterestIn this interactive 1-hour virtual workshop, WBC Social Media Consultant Katie Kelley will explain how Pinterest can be used to generate traffic to your website…
- Feb8Propeller Pop-UpJoin the CEI Women’s Business Center and fellow Propeller alumnae for a get-together. You’ll have an opportunity to practice your pitch, network with other alumnae,…