Join us for a 1-hour virtual workshop with Kait Frost on June 17th to improve your business’ Instagram.
Who should attend? Small business owners with a basic familiarity of Instagram, who wish to learn more about how to strategically apply it to their business.
Here are some questions that we will be covering:
- What makes compelling Instagram content?
- How do I sell from Instagram? Should I sell from Instagram? What kind of businesses is that best for?
- Stock photos – yes or no?
- Do I, the business owner, need to be in the photos?
- How can I use Instagram for my:
- Farm / Food Business
- Private Health/ counseling Practice
- Retail Shop
- Other service based businesses that don’t offer tangible products for sale
- Mar1Mind Your Own Business: A 28-Day Business Plan Challenge in FebruaryIs the idea of preparing a business plan overwhelming? Whether you’ve been in business for years, or are imagining starting your own business, a plan…
- Mar2Spokeswomen (Tuesday Cohort)Spokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective communicators. How does it work? Through this highly interactive 8-week online…
- Mar3FocusME Covid-19 Edition Winter 2021Female-led businesses are particularly hard hit by the COVID-19 pandemic as they face structural barriers, limited access to finance, and information asymmetry. That’s why we…
- Mar3Branding MastermindIn this 2-hour Branding Mastermind with Mallika Malhotra, we will focus on your brand messaging, your brand positioning and your profitable niche. You can expect that this will be…