Join us for a 1-hour virtual workshop with Kait Frost on June 17th to improve your business’ Instagram.
Who should attend? Small business owners with a basic familiarity of Instagram, who wish to learn more about how to strategically apply it to their business.
Here are some questions that we will be covering:
- What makes compelling Instagram content?
- How do I sell from Instagram? Should I sell from Instagram? What kind of businesses is that best for?
- Stock photos – yes or no?
- Do I, the business owner, need to be in the photos?
- How can I use Instagram for my:
- Farm / Food Business
- Private Health/ counseling Practice
- Retail Shop
- Other service based businesses that don’t offer tangible products for sale
- Creating Your Business: A Fresh Approach to Developing Your Business PlanBusiness planning can be especially overwhelming, confusing, and feel irrelevant to your passion and desire for creating a business. In this 5-week peer learning group, we…
- May12FocusME Spring 2021: Wednesday 8:30am CohortThe CEI Women’s Business Center and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs. FocusME is…
- May12LinkedIn for Business, Pt. IIIn this workshop, you will share your LinkedIn business profile with the group in a “show & tell” style session, where you will be able…
- May12FocusME Spring 2021: Wednesday 11:00am CohortThe CEI Women’s Business Center and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs. FocusME is…