Join us for a 1-hour virtual workshop with Kait Frost on June 17th to improve your business’ Instagram.
Who should attend? Small business owners with a basic familiarity of Instagram, who wish to learn more about how to strategically apply it to their business.
Here are some questions that we will be covering:
- What makes compelling Instagram content?
- How do I sell from Instagram? Should I sell from Instagram? What kind of businesses is that best for?
- Stock photos – yes or no?
- Do I, the business owner, need to be in the photos?
- How can I use Instagram for my:
- Farm / Food Business
- Private Health/ counseling Practice
- Retail Shop
- Other service based businesses that don’t offer tangible products for sale
- Propeller IIPropeller II is designed for women who have participated in Propeller and wish to take their tech start-up idea to the next level. Propeller II…
- Self-Worth Club: A Skills-Building Discussion Group for Female Business OwnersEven in the best of times, running a business is an act of vulnerability. From the financial unknowns, to the fear of failure, being a…
- FocusME 2.0 Fall 2021: Tuesday 8:30AM-10:30AM CohortThe CEI Women’s Business Center and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs. Join us…
- FocusME Fall 2021: Tuesday 11AM-1PM CohortThe CEI Women’s Business Center and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs. FocusME is…