Event Phone: 207-255-4917
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE ATTENDED SESSION I IN ORDER TO ATTEND SESSION II.
What’s your Social Media IQ?
Do you know what Social Media can do for your business?
In this workshop we’ll identify Social Media platforms that work well for tourism businesses and get you up and running so you can:
- Provide rich customer experiences
- Increase website traffic and search ranking
- Share content faster and easier
- Build relationships
- Gain valuable customer insights
- Increase brand awareness and loyalty
- Run targeted ads with real-time results
- Find out what your competitors are doing
- Target content by geography and demographics
- Generate higher converting leads
- Manage your online “footprint”
- Monitor and respond to negative reviews
- Increase positive reviews
Instructors: Sharon Foss and Valerie Lawson
Date, Time: April 11 (snow date April 13) 9:00am-12:00pm
Location: Sunrise County Economic Council, 7 Ames Way, Machias.
For more information, call Axiom Education & Training Center at 207-255-4917, email
- Home Buyers Education Live Webinar January 2019Coastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer Homebuyer Education class, a 1 day course,…
- Apr23FocusME: Growth Stage Business Peer Group, Spring 2019 (8:30am start)The Women’s Business Center at CEI and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs. This…
- Apr23Financial Training Program (April 2019 start)Our Financial Training Program includes a series of workshops, resources, and individual advising sessions that are designed to provide clients with the knowledge and tools…
- Apr23Making Your Business Profitable WebinarProfit First is a financial system developed by author and entrepreneur Mike Michalowicz. It is designed to make sure your business pays taxes, pays you…