Event Phone: 207-255-4917
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE ATTENDED SESSION I IN ORDER TO ATTEND SESSION II.
What’s your Social Media IQ?
Do you know what Social Media can do for your business?
In this workshop we’ll identify Social Media platforms that work well for tourism businesses and get you up and running so you can:
- Provide rich customer experiences
- Increase website traffic and search ranking
- Share content faster and easier
- Build relationships
- Gain valuable customer insights
- Increase brand awareness and loyalty
- Run targeted ads with real-time results
- Find out what your competitors are doing
- Target content by geography and demographics
- Generate higher converting leads
- Manage your online “footprint”
- Monitor and respond to negative reviews
- Increase positive reviews
Instructors: Sharon Foss and Valerie Lawson
Date, Time: April 11 (snow date April 13) 9:00am-12:00pm
Location: Sunrise County Economic Council, 7 Ames Way, Machias.
For more information, call Axiom Education & Training Center at 207-255-4917, email
- Home Buyers Education Live Webinar January 2019Coastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer Homebuyer Education class, a 1 day course,…
- Feb27Brand Strategy for Small BusinessWhat is the right brand to support your business? Ok, so you know what business you want to play in and what your business goals…
- Mar5Baxter Business WorksOur Katahdin, in partnership with CEI, will host a six class serious around business growth strategies. Participating businesses will be matched with a mentor based…
- Mar6Bringing Your Brand to LifeHow should you look, feel, speak, and interact in order to create your defined brand experience for customers? Great, now you can tell people the…