Event Phone: 207-255-4917
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE ATTENDED SESSION I IN ORDER TO ATTEND SESSION II.
What’s your Social Media IQ?
Do you know what Social Media can do for your business?
In this workshop we’ll identify Social Media platforms that work well for tourism businesses and get you up and running so you can:
- Provide rich customer experiences
- Increase website traffic and search ranking
- Share content faster and easier
- Build relationships
- Gain valuable customer insights
- Increase brand awareness and loyalty
- Run targeted ads with real-time results
- Find out what your competitors are doing
- Target content by geography and demographics
- Generate higher converting leads
- Manage your online “footprint”
- Monitor and respond to negative reviews
- Increase positive reviews
Instructors: Sharon Foss and Valerie Lawson
Date, Time: April 11 (snow date April 13) 9:00am-12:00pm
Location: Sunrise County Economic Council, 7 Ames Way, Machias.
For more information, call Axiom Education & Training Center at 207-255-4917, email
- Dec18Boss Your Money: Managing Your Budget for Small Biz SuccessThis workshop has been postponed to Tuesday, December 18th, from 9-10:30am at CoworkHERS. With so much financial information available, it can be difficult to know…
- Jan16Owning and Managing Rental Properties January 2019This 2.5 hour seminar on January 16th, 2019 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine Housing at CEI, 30 Federal Street in Brunswick.…
- Jan17Credit Building for Small Business OwnersJoin us for an educational workshop to learn how personal credit can impact your business, which factors carry the most weight on your credit report…
- Jan19Home Buyers Education Live Webinar January 2019Coastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer Homebuyer Education class, a 1 day course,…