Event Phone: 207-255-4917
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE ATTENDED SESSION I IN ORDER TO ATTEND SESSION II.
What’s your Social Media IQ?
Do you know what Social Media can do for your business?
In this workshop we’ll identify Social Media platforms that work well for tourism businesses and get you up and running so you can:
- Provide rich customer experiences
- Increase website traffic and search ranking
- Share content faster and easier
- Build relationships
- Gain valuable customer insights
- Increase brand awareness and loyalty
- Run targeted ads with real-time results
- Find out what your competitors are doing
- Target content by geography and demographics
- Generate higher converting leads
- Manage your online “footprint”
- Monitor and respond to negative reviews
- Increase positive reviews
Instructors: Sharon Foss and Valerie Lawson
Date, Time: April 11 (snow date April 13) 9:00am-12:00pm
Location: Sunrise County Economic Council, 7 Ames Way, Machias.
For more information, call Axiom Education & Training Center at 207-255-4917, email
- Oct10Home Buyers Education Live Webinar October 10, 11, and 12th from 6-9 PMCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…
- Oct18SBDC @ CEI Start-Up Checklist WebinarIt is an understatement to say that starting a business is overwhelming! Are you concerned with forgetting to get an important license, getting in trouble…
- Oct20Owning and Managing Rental Properties October 20, 2022The will be held as a live webinar This 2.5 hour seminar on October 20, 2022 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine…
- Nov8SBDC @ CEI Start-Up Checklist WebinarIt is an understatement to say that starting a business is overwhelming! Are you concerned with forgetting to get an important license, getting in trouble…