Immigrant entrepreneurs in Maine bring a competitive advantage with international market knowledge, first-hand knowledge of foreign countries, and often proficiency in multiple languets.
In this 2-part workshop, immigrant entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs will:
- Explore opportunities in exporting and importing goods,
- Discuss practical considerations in starting an export or import business,
- Review resources available to support international trade
Both sessions are ideal for immigrant entrepreneurs in Maine looking to better understand the export/import processes. This 2-part series will be conducted in English on Zoom.
- April 6th, 12:30pm-1:30pm
- April 13th, 12:30pm-1:30pm
Register to receive the Zoom link for both sessions!
- Mar30Venture Capital: Accepting Equity Investment from Venture Capital FundsAs businesses grow and scale, venture capital may be a feasible source of equity investment. We are lucky to have several Maine-based venture capital funds…
- Apr4Intentional Business: Create a Strategy to Drive ChangeDo you have a strategy that can drive the right changes in your business? Do you feel like you need an intentional and focused view of your…
- Apr5Hiring ChecklistJoin experts from the Bureau of Labor Standards to learn what you need to know when it comes to hiring an employee! Wage & Hour…
- Apr5Spokeswomen ISpokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective communicators for a wide range of situations. How does it…