This four-hour in-person workshop led by Leigh Tillman will help you to articulate your core values and utilize them to shape your business.
As an entrepreneur, you make decisions everyday that shape your business. You may ask yourself, “How do I discern what is right for my business? How do I take into consideration what matters to me as I make decisions? When do I follow the map, when do I do it my own way? How do I navigate being professional and human in my work? How do I balance expertise in my field with learning about aspects of running a business?”
We will explore these topics and others through a core values framework to get clear on your unique approach to making decisions for your business. This workshop will involve group discussions, pair conversations, and individual time to focus on articulating your core values for your business.
Participants will come away with a set of core values, practical applications for utilizing your core values internally and externally in your business, an array of perspectives on what other entrepreneurs are considering in how they run their businesses, and next steps to continue exploring and clarifying your approach to your business. Our conversation will include looking back at the past year and acknowledging the shifts many of us had to make and how this informs our decision-making going forward.
This workshop would be of benefit to you if you want to:
- Gain clarity and ease in how you make decisions for your business,
- Dedicate time to working on your business and engaging with peers in exploring the choices we make in running our businesses, and
- Explore tangible ways to support how your work aligns with your values and integrates with your life
We ask that participants have been in business for at least 6 months.
The workshop will be held outdoors at Otyokwa Lakeside Cabins. Please be prepared to spend the day outdoors in the Maine summer!
Rain date: August 20th, 2021
- SpokeswomenSpokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective communicators. How does it work? Through this highly interactive 8-week online…
- Self-Worth Club: A Skills-Building Discussion Group for Female Business OwnersEven in the best of times, running a business is an act of vulnerability. From the financial unknowns, to the fear of failure, being a…
- Propeller I Summer 2021 (Tuesdays -Afternoon Session)Tech for everyone should be made by everyone. Female entrepreneurs continue to face unique challenges in starting and growing businesses and these challenges are amplified…
- Propeller I Summer 2021 (Tuesdays -Evening Session)Tech for everyone should be made by everyone. Female entrepreneurs continue to face unique challenges in starting and growing businesses and these challenges are amplified…