This will be an in-person event hosted at Women for Healthy Rural Living in Milbridge.
Join the CEI Women’s Business Center at Women for Healthy Rural Living in Milbridge for an information session to learn about their no-cost, confidential business service support and resources.
- This session will give you an overview of the individual advising opportunities, available workshops and resources, and learning cohorts where you can dive deep into relevant topics with peers.
- Regardless of whether you are in idea stage, start-up, or growth mode, or are looking to network and learn with other female entrepreneurs this session will introduce you to the WBC and to each other!
This program will take place at Women for Healthy Rural Living at 87 Main Street, Milbridge, ME 04658.
We will be following masking protocol and social distancing as per WHRL’s current guidelines.
You should attend this info session if you’ve ever thought about starting your own business but didn’t know where to start, would like to establish your side hustle as a legitimate business, or are ready to expand or grow but are unsure of how.
- We will share resources to use and steps to take to get your business from idea to reality.
- We’ll start where you are and point you in the right direction — as you build your enterprise.
No Cost but pre-registration is required.
- Dec2December Biz Fit: Business Check-In & Check-Up *Extended Time 8:00am-9:30am*What is your business “APGAR” score? The APGAR is a brief test given to newborns after 1 and 5 minutes of life on earth to…
- Dec6Building an Email ListEmail marketing is the most direct way to connect with an audience that is eager to hear from you. In this interactive 1-hour virtual workshop,…
- Dec6Women Owned Small Business Certification 101In this 1-hour workshop, Bryan Wallace, Senior Procurement Counselor at Maine Procurement Technical Assistance Center will present on the Women Owned Small Business Certification. What…
- Dec7Tax Prep for Small Business with an IRS ExpertGet ready for tax season with Nancy Feliciano, Stakeholder Liaison, at the Internal Revenue Service Communications & Liaison office. In this 1-hour webinar, Nancy will…