This will be an in-person event hosted at Women for Healthy Rural Living in Milbridge.
Join the CEI Women’s Business Center at Women for Healthy Rural Living in Milbridge for an information session to learn about their no-cost, confidential business service support and resources.
- This session will give you an overview of the individual advising opportunities, available workshops and resources, and learning cohorts where you can dive deep into relevant topics with peers.
- Regardless of whether you are in idea stage, start-up, or growth mode, or are looking to network and learn with other female entrepreneurs this session will introduce you to the WBC and to each other!
This program will take place at Women for Healthy Rural Living at 87 Main Street, Milbridge, ME 04658.
We will be following masking protocol and social distancing as per WHRL’s current guidelines.
You should attend this info session if you’ve ever thought about starting your own business but didn’t know where to start, would like to establish your side hustle as a legitimate business, or are ready to expand or grow but are unsure of how.
- We will share resources to use and steps to take to get your business from idea to reality.
- We’ll start where you are and point you in the right direction — as you build your enterprise.
No Cost but pre-registration is required.
- BIPOC Woman Business NavigatorThis 12-week cohort provides technical guidance to 10-12 women of color who are either at the pre-start or very early stages of their entrepreneurial journey.…
- Self-Worth Club: A Skills-Building Discussion Group For Female Business OwnersEven in the best of times, running a business is an act of vulnerability. From the financial unknowns, to the fear of failure, being a…
- Mar22Mobile Food Business: No Truck? No Problem!Without an actual truck, what can you do with your mobile food business this season? WBC Business advisor, Ruth Feldman will discuss some ways to…
- Mar23Angel Investors: Accepting Equity Investment from Angel InvestorsFor many small businesses, their first formal equity investment will come from an angel investor. In Maine, we have a robust network on angel investors…