The CEI Women’s Business Center and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME 2.0, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs.
Join us for the second stage of peer group workshops with FocusME 2.0! FocusME 2.0 is designed for women who have participated in FocusME previously, and will provide the opportunity for participants to dive deeper into topics including marketing, access to capital, hiring, and more. We look forward to having FocusME alumni meet and form a new cohort, and become reinvigorated in the process.
Is FocusME 2.0 right for you?
Have you participated in a FocusME cohort? Is your business up and running? If you answered yes to both questions, FocusME 2.0 is right for you! We are looking for female entrepreneurs who are interested in continuing round-table discussions with a new cohort and new topics of conversation.
How does it work?
FocusME 2.0 will meet weekly for six facilitated sessions focusing on business and personal growth. These sessions continue with four bi-weekly check-ins, for a total of ten sessions. FocusME 2.0 will introduce you to local business leaders and connect you to a broader network of services and fellow entrepreneurs.
Each session includes:
- A facilitated group discussion with a focus on personal development (topics include: web presence, business structures, growth, business relationships, and more)
- An opportunity to share business challenges and brainstorm solutions
- A “My Turn” time which allows two participants each session to share a piece of their work and receive group feedback and accountability
- Pairing of accountability partners to check-in with between sessions
The sessions will be facilitated by Leigh Tillman — your favorite facilitator!
Where will FocusME sessions be held?
FocusME 2.0 will be held virtually via Zoom.
Please note: We are offering our Fall 2020 FocusME programs for free. While we typically charge for our FocusME cohorts, we recognize that paying for the program in these uncertain times may be difficult for many.
If you have additional questions, please contact Anna Ackerman at email@example.com.
- Propeller IIPropeller II is designed for women who have participated in Propeller and wish to take their tech start-up idea to the next level. Propeller II…
- Self-Worth Club: A Skills-Building Discussion Group for Female Business OwnersEven in the best of times, running a business is an act of vulnerability. From the financial unknowns, to the fear of failure, being a…
- Propeller I Fall 2021 (Wednesday Afternoons)Tech for everyone should be made by everyone. Female entrepreneurs continue to face unique challenges in starting and growing businesses and these challenges are amplified…
- Propeller I Fall 2021 (Wednesday Evenings)Tech for everyone should be made by everyone. Female entrepreneurs continue to face unique challenges in starting and growing businesses and these challenges are amplified…