How is your business doing? Feeling alone with some of the challenges of running your business? Wondering how other small business address these challenges? Join other small business owners and SBDC Business Advisors to talk about the challenges and ways to breathe new life into your business.
- Three-week, interactive course
- Group of 10-15 entrepreneurs running established businesses
- No cost
Each session has a list of pitfalls to avoid and how to fix if your business is there. List of quick wins and take away resources.
- Thursday 1/12 12-2PM
- Financials – How comfortable are you with your financials? Best practices around financials. When to hire an accountant.
- Thursday 1/19 12-2PM
- HR – How to hire with confidence. How to retain good employees.
- Thursday 1/26 12-2PM
- Marketing – Marketing goals, audience and how to audit your efforts.
- Dec2December Biz Fit: Business Check-In & Check-Up *Extended Time 8:00am-9:30am*What is your business “APGAR” score? The APGAR is a brief test given to newborns after 1 and 5 minutes of life on earth to…
- Dec6Building an Email ListEmail marketing is the most direct way to connect with an audience that is eager to hear from you. In this interactive 1-hour virtual workshop,…
- Dec6Women Owned Small Business Certification 101In this 1-hour workshop, Bryan Wallace, Senior Procurement Counselor at Maine Procurement Technical Assistance Center will present on the Women Owned Small Business Certification. What…
- Dec7Tax Prep for Small Business with an IRS ExpertGet ready for tax season with Nancy Feliciano, Stakeholder Liaison, at the Internal Revenue Service Communications & Liaison office. In this 1-hour webinar, Nancy will…