Join us on Thursday, April 30th from 1:30pm – 2:30pm for a virtual workshop on creating a marketing plan with business advisor Lorri Brown. Lorri will help you to focus your time and energy on income producing marketing activities to reach more customers and/or increase revenue.
Who should attend? Small business owners who need assistance developing or strengthening their online marketing and brand presence.
During the workshop we will:
- Discuss what a marketing plan is and how it can help your business navigate the post COVID-19 marketplace. Even if your business has a marketing, this is an opportunity to revisit, revise, refresh.
- Assist you with identifying your target audience – what does this audience look like post COVID-19? Where are they spending their money? How can you best connect with them?
- Help you to develop a unique strategic marketing plan / implementation schedule
This workshop is the first of a 3-part series focused on marketing. You can choose to attend one workshop, or all of them! Here are the links to register for the other two workshops:
Register today to receive an invitation to the video-conference.
- Spokeswomen in partnership with: Spokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective communicators. We are pleased to…
- Oct28FocusME: Early Stage Business Peer Group (Wednesdays), Fall 2020 (8:30am start)The CEI Women’s Business Center and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs. FocusME is…
- Oct28Master the Pivot Mastermind: Creating the Mindset and Map for Shifting Your Business during This PandemicThe term “pivot” has become a buzzword referring to a significant business change — ranging from mild to dramatic. During this virtual and interactive mastermind,…
- Oct28FocusME 2.0 Business Peer Group, Fall 2020 (11:00am start, Wednesdays)The CEI Women’s Business Center and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME 2.0, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs. Join…