Join us on Thursday, April 30th from 1:30pm – 2:30pm for a virtual workshop on creating a marketing plan with business advisor Lorri Brown. Lorri will help you to focus your time and energy on income producing marketing activities to reach more customers and/or increase revenue.
Who should attend? Small business owners who need assistance developing or strengthening their online marketing and brand presence.
During the workshop we will:
- Discuss what a marketing plan is and how it can help your business navigate the post COVID-19 marketplace. Even if your business has a marketing, this is an opportunity to revisit, revise, refresh.
- Assist you with identifying your target audience – what does this audience look like post COVID-19? Where are they spending their money? How can you best connect with them?
- Help you to develop a unique strategic marketing plan / implementation schedule
This workshop is the first of a 3-part series focused on marketing. You can choose to attend one workshop, or all of them! Here are the links to register for the other two workshops:
Register today to receive an invitation to the video-conference.
- Jul11Home Buyers Education Live Webinar July 11, 12, and 13th from 6-9 PMCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…
- Jul13Creating Your BusinessBusiness planning can feel at odds with your passion and desire for creating a business. But it doesn’t have to! In this 1.5 hour session,…
- Jul13Owning and Managing Rental Properties July 13, 2022The will be held as a live webinar This 2.5 hour seminar on July 13, 2022 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine…
- Jul23Home Buyers Education Live Webinar July 23rd – 1 Day Live WebinarCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…