Join us on Thursday, April 30th from 1:30pm – 2:30pm for a virtual workshop on creating a marketing plan with business advisor Lorri Brown. Lorri will help you to focus your time and energy on income producing marketing activities to reach more customers and/or increase revenue.
Who should attend? Small business owners who need assistance developing or strengthening their online marketing and brand presence.
During the workshop we will:
- Discuss what a marketing plan is and how it can help your business navigate the post COVID-19 marketplace. Even if your business has a marketing, this is an opportunity to revisit, revise, refresh.
- Assist you with identifying your target audience – what does this audience look like post COVID-19? Where are they spending their money? How can you best connect with them?
- Help you to develop a unique strategic marketing plan / implementation schedule
This workshop is the first of a 3-part series focused on marketing. You can choose to attend one workshop, or all of them! Here are the links to register for the other two workshops:
Register today to receive an invitation to the video-conference.
- Propeller IIPropeller II is designed for women who have participated in Propeller and wish to take their tech start-up idea to the next level. Propeller II…
- Propeller I (April-May)Tech for everyone should be made by everyone. Female entrepreneurs continue to face unique challenges in starting and growing businesses and these challenges are amplified…
- Creating Your Business: A Fresh Approach to Developing Your Business PlanBusiness planning can be especially overwhelming, confusing, and feel irrelevant to your passion and desire for creating a business. In this 5-week peer learning group, we…
- Apr20FocusME Spring 2021: Tuesday 8:30am CohortThe CEI Women’s Business Center and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs. FocusME is…