Join us on Thursday, April 30th from 1:30pm – 2:30pm for a virtual workshop on creating a marketing plan with business advisor Lorri Brown. Lorri will help you to focus your time and energy on income producing marketing activities to reach more customers and/or increase revenue.
Who should attend? Small business owners who need assistance developing or strengthening their online marketing and brand presence.
During the workshop we will:
- Discuss what a marketing plan is and how it can help your business navigate the post COVID-19 marketplace. Even if your business has a marketing, this is an opportunity to revisit, revise, refresh.
- Assist you with identifying your target audience – what does this audience look like post COVID-19? Where are they spending their money? How can you best connect with them?
- Help you to develop a unique strategic marketing plan / implementation schedule
This workshop is the first of a 3-part series focused on marketing. You can choose to attend one workshop, or all of them! Here are the links to register for the other two workshops:
Register today to receive an invitation to the video-conference.
- Jan19BIPOC Entrepreneurship PanelJoin us for a virtual panel of Black female entrepreneurs who will share their insights on BIPOC (Black Indigenous People of Color) entrepreneurship in Maine. We’ll be…
- Jan19Spokeswomen (Tuesday Cohort)Spokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective communicators. How does it work? Through this highly interactive 8-week online…
- Jan19Propeller (Tuesday Cohort)Tech for everyone should be made by everyone. Female entrepreneurs continue to face unique challenges in starting and growing businesses and these challenges are amplified…
- Jan20FocusME Covid-19 Edition Winter 2021Female-led businesses are particularly hard hit by the COVID-19 pandemic as they face structural barriers, limited access to finance, and information asymmetry. That’s why we…