With so much financial information available, it can be difficult to know what, exactly, you’re supposed to do with your paycheck – aside from buy groceries and pay bills. Maybe your money is gone before it ever arrives in your account because of debt payments. Maybe the “extra” money you should have always disappears into the ether.
Not anymore. During this 90 minute workshop, we’ll get to the root of the problem, so you can lose the stress and reap the success. This is what we’ll cover:
- Budgeting your money without breaking into a cold sweat
- Apps and tools that can make budgeting simple (and effective)
- Proven methods for prioritizing savings, debts, bills, and regular life stuff (like – having fun while you’re young!)
- Tips on making long term habit and behavior change, so that you’re not back at square one in a few months
Your eyes will be focused on long-term, sustainable changes that mean Barbados every spring – by identifying changes you can make immediately.
This is an open, interactive workshop where you can talk about your specific scenario and get tips from your financial queen, Lynne Somerman – no academic, pie-in-the-sky what-if scenarios to be found.
Objectives and Outcomes
- Participants will understand why and how to keep a personal budget (that doesn’t make them feel like they’re on a crash diet)
- Participants will leave with several actionable, specific ways they can begin making changes to improve their finances right away
- Jul8PROPELLER 2Propeller 2 is designed for women who have participated in Propeller 1 and wish to take their tech start-up idea to the next level. Propeller…
- Jul13Home Buyers Education Live Webinar July 13, 14 & 15 6-9 PMCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…
- Jul14PROPELLERTech for everyone should be made by everyone. Female entrepreneurs continue to face unique challenges in starting and growing businesses and these challenges are amplified…
- Jul15Owning and Managing Rental Properties July 15, 2020This 2.5 hour seminar on July 15, 2020 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine Housing. The course will cover tenant issues including: applications,…