With so much financial information available, it can be difficult to know what, exactly, you’re supposed to do with your paycheck – aside from buy groceries and pay bills. Maybe your money is gone before it ever arrives in your account because of debt payments. Maybe the “extra” money you should have always disappears into the ether.
Not anymore. During this 90 minute workshop, we’ll get to the root of the problem, so you can lose the stress and reap the success. This is what we’ll cover:
- Budgeting your money without breaking into a cold sweat
- Apps and tools that can make budgeting simple (and effective)
- Proven methods for prioritizing savings, debts, bills, and regular life stuff (like – having fun while you’re young!)
- Tips on making long term habit and behavior change, so that you’re not back at square one in a few months
Your eyes will be focused on long-term, sustainable changes that mean Barbados every spring – by identifying changes you can make immediately.
This is an open, interactive workshop where you can talk about your specific scenario and get tips from your financial queen, Lynne Somerman – no academic, pie-in-the-sky what-if scenarios to be found.
Objectives and Outcomes
- Participants will understand why and how to keep a personal budget (that doesn’t make them feel like they’re on a crash diet)
- Participants will leave with several actionable, specific ways they can begin making changes to improve their finances right away
- Mar1Mind Your Own Business: A 28-Day Business Plan Challenge in FebruaryIs the idea of preparing a business plan overwhelming? Whether you’ve been in business for years, or are imagining starting your own business, a plan…
- Mar2Spokeswomen (Tuesday Cohort)Spokeswomen: a facilitated peer group designed to help female entrepreneurs become more persuasive and effective communicators. How does it work? Through this highly interactive 8-week online…
- Mar3FocusME Covid-19 Edition Winter 2021Female-led businesses are particularly hard hit by the COVID-19 pandemic as they face structural barriers, limited access to finance, and information asymmetry. That’s why we…
- Mar3Branding MastermindIn this 2-hour Branding Mastermind with Mallika Malhotra, we will focus on your brand messaging, your brand positioning and your profitable niche. You can expect that this will be…