Molly Brubaker, founder of Baby Booty Workout and mom to baby Ella, will join us for a discussion about finding your tribe, filling a gap, and building a business.
Any business owner knows that running a business IS a workout in many ways. Molly’s business became a parent and baby workout program and community. What’s YOUR business and what niche do you fill? There is no magic, yet we are all magnificent in supporting one another as we figure out the business journey.
Let’s use Molly’s story as a jumping off point for conversation centered around:
· How did your business idea take shape?
· What was your early customer response? How did you know you were onto something?
· Surprises, successes, challenges (We all have them!)
· Life as a (mom and a) business owner – making time to care for your business and yourself
· What’s next?
Bring your questions and share over a morning cuppa!
- Oct10Home Buyers Education Live Webinar October 10, 11, and 12th from 6-9 PMCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…
- Oct18SBDC @ CEI Start-Up Checklist WebinarIt is an understatement to say that starting a business is overwhelming! Are you concerned with forgetting to get an important license, getting in trouble…
- Oct20Owning and Managing Rental Properties October 20, 2022The will be held as a live webinar This 2.5 hour seminar on October 20, 2022 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine…
- Nov8SBDC @ CEI Start-Up Checklist WebinarIt is an understatement to say that starting a business is overwhelming! Are you concerned with forgetting to get an important license, getting in trouble…