Molly Brubaker, founder of Baby Booty Workout and mom to baby Ella, will join us for a discussion about finding your tribe, filling a gap, and building a business.
Any business owner knows that running a business IS a workout in many ways. Molly’s business became a parent and baby workout program and community. What’s YOUR business and what niche do you fill? There is no magic, yet we are all magnificent in supporting one another as we figure out the business journey.
Let’s use Molly’s story as a jumping off point for conversation centered around:
· How did your business idea take shape?
· What was your early customer response? How did you know you were onto something?
· Surprises, successes, challenges (We all have them!)
· Life as a (mom and a) business owner – making time to care for your business and yourself
· What’s next?
Bring your questions and share over a morning cuppa!
- Feb3February Biz Fit: Let’s Get PhysicalWhether you work outdoors, in a gym or kitchen, or pull lobster traps – What are the pros / cons of physical work? What do…
- Feb6Home Buyers Education Live Webinar February 6 7, and 8th from 6-9 PMCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…
- Feb7The Purpose of PinterestIn this interactive 1-hour virtual workshop, WBC Social Media Consultant Katie Kelley will explain how Pinterest can be used to generate traffic to your website…
- Feb8Propeller Pop-UpJoin the CEI Women’s Business Center and fellow Propeller alumnae for a get-together. You’ll have an opportunity to practice your pitch, network with other alumnae,…