What is your business “APGAR” score? The APGAR is a brief test given to newborns after 1 and 5 minutes of life on earth to check their vital signs and how they are functioning in the world.
What’s your business’s vital signs of health?
Let’s use a Biz Fit informal gathering every few months to Check In & Check Up regarding your business vital signs:
- External (Marketing, outreach, communications etc.),
- Internal (Operations, financials, HR etc.),
- Personal (Self-care as a business owner).
We’ll discuss together in small and large groups how to define what a “healthy” business means to us as business owners and identify what action steps you may want to take individually between Check-Ups.
This will be a supportive and engaging time together to learn, discover and build the strength of our businesses. As a bonus, Marsha Dunn, Graphic Facilitator will visually document the conversations and learnings which you’ll receive for your use in between our informal gatherings.
Let’s meet over a cup of morning coffee or tea. (You may want a power breakfast for this session!) This is an informal space for women to connect, network and learn together about keeping their business, and themselves, fit!
- Inspirational Businesswomen of Maine – Resiliency Leads to SuccessPlease join SBA Resource Partners Maine Small Business Development Centers, SCORE Maine, the Veterans Business Outreach Center of New England, and us at the CEI Women’s Business Centers as we celebrate Women’s…
- Mar30Venture Capital: Accepting Equity Investment from Venture Capital FundsAs businesses grow and scale, venture capital may be a feasible source of equity investment. We are lucky to have several Maine-based venture capital funds…
- Apr4Intentional Business: Create a Strategy to Drive ChangeDo you have a strategy that can drive the right changes in your business? Do you feel like you need an intentional and focused view of your…
- Apr5Hiring ChecklistJoin experts from the Bureau of Labor Standards to learn what you need to know when it comes to hiring an employee! Wage & Hour…