What is your business “APGAR” score? The APGAR is a brief test given to newborns after 1 and 5 minutes of life on earth to check their vital signs and how they are functioning in the world.
What’s your business’s vital signs of health?
Let’s use a Biz Fit informal gathering every few months to Check In & Check Up regarding your business vital signs:
- External (Marketing, outreach, communications etc.),
- Internal (Operations, financials, HR etc.),
- Personal (Self-care as a business owner).
We’ll discuss together in small and large groups how to define what a “healthy” business means to us as business owners and identify what action steps you may want to take individually between Check-Ups.
This will be a supportive and engaging time together to learn, discover and build the strength of our businesses. As a bonus, Marsha Dunn, Graphic Facilitator will visually document the conversations and learnings which you’ll receive for your use in between our informal gatherings.
Let’s meet over a cup of morning coffee or tea. (You may want a power breakfast for this session!) This is an informal space for women to connect, network and learn together about keeping their business, and themselves, fit!
- Automate ITDo you spend time thinking about how there “has to be an easier way”, there “has to be a more effective way”, or there has…
- Sep27FocusME: Fall 2023 CohortThe CEI Women’s Business Center and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME, a peer group for female entrepreneurs. FocusME is a facilitated…
- Sep27Owning and Managing Rental Properties September 27, 2023The will be held as a live webinar This 2.5 hour seminar on September 27, 2023 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine…
- Sep30Home Buyers Education Live Webinar Sept. 30- 1 Day Live WebinarCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…