Our Katahdin, in partnership with CEI, will host a six class serious around business growth strategies. Participating businesses will be matched with a mentor based on identified growth plan. CEI business advisors will be available for on-on-one advice. The classes will conclude with a final celebration.
- Customer Discovery / Marketing
- Legal Panel
- Financials and Getting Financing
- Branding / Telling Your Story
- HR-Culture and Growing with Employees
- Team Building
Baxter Business Works is designed for businesses that are currently in operation and are looking to grow. Scholarships are available by contacting Jen.
Classes will be held on Tuesday nights from 5-7:30pm at Our Katahdin offices in Millinocket.
If you have additional questions, please contact: Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-535-2905.
- Home Buyers Education Live Webinar January 2019Coastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer Homebuyer Education class, a 1 day course,…
- Feb27Brand Strategy for Small BusinessWhat is the right brand to support your business? Ok, so you know what business you want to play in and what your business goals…
- Mar5Baxter Business WorksOur Katahdin, in partnership with CEI, will host a six class serious around business growth strategies. Participating businesses will be matched with a mentor based…
- Mar6Bringing Your Brand to LifeHow should you look, feel, speak, and interact in order to create your defined brand experience for customers? Great, now you can tell people the…