The Department of Agriculture, Conservation & Forestry (DACF) has allocated approximately $19MM in federal American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funding for the new Agricultural Infrastructure Investment (AII) Program.
The AII Program will provide critical funding for Maine farms and agricultural food processors pursuing infrastructure upgrades that will:
- mitigate the adverse effects of COVID-19,
- increase capacity, enhance supply chain resilience, and address market disruptions, and
- drive growth within the Maine agricultural and food economy while providing more locally available foods to Mainers.
The Department has partnered with Coastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI) to serve as Third-Party Administrator for the program.
Webinar Dates: Tuesday 1/11/21 12PM
Content: Overview of grant program, eligible businesses, and expenses.
Format: 15 minute presentations followed by Q&A
Interpreter and translation services available per request. Interpreter and Translation needs – Please request a during the webinar interpreter or a translated version of the webinar after the webinar date below. CEI will do everything in our ability to accommodate requests.
Director Natural Resource Markets & Economic Development
Department of Agriculture, Conservation & Forestry
Senior Vice President, Food Systems
Coastal Enterprise, Inc.
- Jul11Home Buyers Education Live Webinar July 11, 12, and 13th from 6-9 PMCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…
- Jul13Creating Your BusinessBusiness planning can feel at odds with your passion and desire for creating a business. But it doesn’t have to! In this 1.5 hour session,…
- Jul13Owning and Managing Rental Properties July 13, 2022The will be held as a live webinar This 2.5 hour seminar on July 13, 2022 from 6:00pm – 8:30pm has been approved by Maine…
- Jul23Home Buyers Education Live Webinar July 23rd – 1 Day Live WebinarCoastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), a nonprofit community development organization, with the support of Maine State Housing Authority, will offer the Homebuyer Education class in a…