The Department of Agriculture, Conservation & Forestry (DACF) has allocated approximately $19MM in federal American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funding for the new Agricultural Infrastructure Investment (AII) Program.
The AII Program will provide critical funding for Maine farms and agricultural food processors pursuing infrastructure upgrades that will:
- mitigate the adverse effects of COVID-19,
- increase capacity, enhance supply chain resilience, and address market disruptions, and
- drive growth within the Maine agricultural and food economy while providing more locally available foods to Mainers.
The Department has partnered with Coastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI) to serve as Third-Party Administrator for the program.
Webinar Dates: Tuesday 1/11/21 12PM
Content: Overview of grant program, eligible businesses, and expenses.
Format: 15 minute presentations followed by Q&A
Interpreter and translation services available per request. Interpreter and Translation needs – Please request a during the webinar interpreter or a translated version of the webinar after the webinar date below. CEI will do everything in our ability to accommodate requests.
Director Natural Resource Markets & Economic Development
Department of Agriculture, Conservation & Forestry
Senior Vice President, Food Systems
Coastal Enterprise, Inc.
- Dec2December Biz Fit: Business Check-In & Check-Up *Extended Time 8:00am-9:30am*What is your business “APGAR” score? The APGAR is a brief test given to newborns after 1 and 5 minutes of life on earth to…
- Dec6Building an Email ListEmail marketing is the most direct way to connect with an audience that is eager to hear from you. In this interactive 1-hour virtual workshop,…
- Dec6Women Owned Small Business Certification 101In this 1-hour workshop, Bryan Wallace, Senior Procurement Counselor at Maine Procurement Technical Assistance Center will present on the Women Owned Small Business Certification. What…
- Dec7Tax Prep for Small Business with an IRS ExpertGet ready for tax season with Nancy Feliciano, Stakeholder Liaison, at the Internal Revenue Service Communications & Liaison office. In this 1-hour webinar, Nancy will…