POSTED 2.13.19: CEI WILL OPEN TODAY, FEBRUARY 13, AT 11:00. (STATE OF MAINE OFFICES WILL OPEN THEN TOO.) PLEASE BE CAREFUL TRAVELLING AND BE IN TOUCH WITH YOUR SUPERVISOR IF YOU NEED TO MAKE ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENTS.
Please note that for CEI employees, our inclement weather policy is Section 3.11 on p. 10 of our Human Resource Policies.
- Notice of office closure will be posted by 6:30 AM on CEI’s website at https://www.ceimaine.org/intercom/ and on CEI’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CEIMaine.
- Notice will also be left by 6:30 AM as a recorded message at 207-504-5900.
- We will be establishing an optional text option shortly. Stay tuned for how to share your mobile number or to opt out of sharing it.
- If the State of Maine offices are closed or delayed then CEI will be closed/delayed. At times, we close/delay when State of Maine offices are not closed or delayed.
- For satellite offices assume if the municipal offices in your office location are closed or closing early your office will be closed accordingly. We ask that if your satellite office does close due to isolated local conditions you inform Keith of the closing.
- In the event the Brunswick office is closed and you decide to still come into work, you will need to have your FOB to get in.