Updated 12/16/21 – 1:34 PM EST
Program(s) Administered by CEI
Coastal Enterprises, Inc. (CEI) has been selected to serve as Third-Party Administrator on behalf of the State of Maine for the following program(s).
Agricultural Infrastructure Investment (AII) Program
The Department of Agriculture, Conservation & Forestry (DACF) has allocated approximately $20MM in federal American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funding for the new Agricultural Infrastructure Investment (AII) Program.
- AIIP application period will open on January 14, 2022
- AIIP application deadline is 11:59PM EST on February 25, 2022
The AII Program will provide critical funding for Maine farms and agricultural food processors pursuing infrastructure upgrades that will:
- mitigate the adverse effects of COVID-19,
- increase capacity, enhance supply chain resilience, and address market disruptions, and
- drive growth within the Maine agricultural and food economy while providing more locally available foods to Mainers.
Other Maine Grant Program(s)
Maine Jobs and Recovery Small Business Grant
Applications for this grant closed November 26, 2021. Please follow up on the DECD Maine Economic Recovery Grants page.