How can CEI help me develop the skills of my workforce?
Most commonly, CEI Workforce Program Developers work with businesses to link them with training resources and vendors to train current and new employees. Occasionally, CEI receives funding specific to address training needs.
What workforce services are available through CEI?
CEI Workforce Solutions staff provides or brokers assistance with:
- Connecting your business with qualified unemployed job seekers looking for quality employment and seeking to advance their careers.
- Providing human resources support to the businesses in CEI’s lending portfolio. We link businesses with resources to upgrade the skills of their workforce and provide training for new workers, as well as broker services for businesses that enhance their bottom line and support growth.
- Tax credits
- State-sponsored training applications
- Employee savings and asset building programs
- Creation of personnel policies and job descriptions
- Supporting efforts to promote worker advancement
- Resource and referral services for other HR related areas, such as health and safety audits, sexual harassment, EEO/AA policies, health care benefit options, or training.
What does it cost for these services?
At this time, these services are provided at no cost to the business owner.