Asset Management & Compliance
Each quarter, CEI Capital Management hosts the CCML NMTC Roundtable, a conference call held on the first Tuesday of the last month of each quarter at 2 PM EST.
The CCML NMTC Roundtable serves as a forum to discuss asset management and compliance issues common to all Community Development Entities (“CDEs”), address any specific questions/issues and discuss relevant topics that may be of interest. Calls are moderated and presented by prominent industry professionals. Some past topics include CIIS reporting, QALICB Monitoring, Disbursements, NMTC Investment Reporting, Impact Reporting and NMTC Exits.
Roundtable Recordings and Materials
- March 2018 – Asset Management A to Z
- December 2018 – Post-Closing QLICI Modifications (Audio/Video Recording)
- October 2018 – CDE ILR and TLR reporting in AMIS with Greg Bischak (Audio/Video Recording)
- June 2017 – Construction Industry Trends and Best Practices (PowerPoint)
- March 2017 – NMTC Asset Management Roundtable Presentation (PowerPoint)
To be added to the mailing list to receive notification of future calls, including topics and call-in information, sign up here.