CCML’s NMTC Roundtable
Each quarter, CEI Capital Management hosts the CCML NMTC Roundtable, a conference call held on the first Tuesday of the last month of each quarter at 2 PM EST.
The CCML NMTC Roundtable serves as a forum to discuss NMTC practitioner trials, tribulations and industry trends common to all Community Development Entities (“CDEs”). Calls are moderated and presented by prominent industry professionals and guest speakers. Join us and listen or actively engage with questions – all are welcome to attend. Some past topics include Building a NMTC application pipeline, AMIS updates and Compliance FAQs, and COVID 19 Cares, Considerations and Practices.
Roundtable Recordings and Materials
- September 2021 – how to facilitate a smooth NMTC closing process
- June 2021 – Looking Forward to Address Community and Project Impacts from COVID
- March 2021 – building a NMTC application pipeline
- December 2020 – Compliance FAQs and other updates. A discussion of compliance FAQs, AMIS updates and more with Trefor Henry and Dawan Qadir from The CDFI Fund
- September 2020 – COVID 19 – Underwriting and Due Diligence Challenges. Tune in for a discussion with NMTC industry leaders and experts as they discuss pandemic-related challenges, restrictions and best practices.
- June 2020 – COVID 19: Continuing the Conversation with Ursula Eatmon, Wells Fargo Community Lender & Investment and Shelly Crowder, United Fund Advisors
- April 2020 – COVID 19: NMTC Practices, Protocols and Considerations.
- December 2019 – “NMTC: Everything You Wanted to Know and More” with Shelly Crowder, United Fund Advisors
- September 2019 – a “grab bag” discussion of Asset Management & Compliance Topics
- June 2019 – Updated FAQs
- March 2019 – Asset Management A to Z
- December 2018 – Post-Closing QLICI Modifications
- October 2018 – CDE ILR and TLR reporting in AMIS with Greg Bischak
- June 2017 – Construction Industry Trends and Best Practices (PowerPoint)
- March 2017 – NMTC Asset Management Roundtable Presentation (PowerPoint)
To be added to the mailing list to receive notification of future calls, including topics and call-in information, sign up here.