The CEI Women’s Business Center is here to support your business during these uncertain times. We know that now, more than ever, you need a supportive network, clear concise information and trusted resources.
Thanks to the generous support of the Small Business Administration, we are providing an in-depth response to the impact that COVID-19 is having on small businesses.
To keep you up-to-date on the latest information, guidelines and best practices, we’re hosting online workshops and webinars and bringing in expert service providers to help you navigate your next steps as a business.
We’ve worked with our colleagues throughout CEI to provide information about available State and federal resources; including:
- The SBA Economic Disaster Loan Program (EIDL Loans and Advances),
- The Paycheck Protection Program,
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance and Unemployment Insurance,
- Employee Retention Credit,
- IRS Economic Impact Payments, changed tax reporting deadlines, and
- Funding options and other resources
We want to help you navigate the next steps as a business and will be offering presentations and materials on topics such as: how to pivot, preparing for online sales, reaching customers online, re-openly safely, managing a remote workforce, opportunities for growth and budgeting for the unknown.