Access to capital is core to CEI’s mission and work. The more effective and efficient we can be in borrowing funds from investors, the more we can meet our mission with low income people and in low income communities.
Project Summary: The Marketing Intern will conduct marketing research to develop a prospecting list of potential advisory firms, foundations, and family offices in Maine and New England, and also conduct research on how CDFIs and similar entities manage and administrate their notes products.
This project is integral to CEI’s new three year strategic plan as it relates to fundraising and expansion of diverse sources of capital. CEI will use the outcomes to support future planning and fund/capital raising.
The Marketing Intern will report to CEI’s Chief Communications Officer but will also interact with our Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer, CEO and other CEI staff members.
- Must be passionate about social justice issues in Maine and beyond.
- Connection to and interest in Maine strongly desirable.
- Interest in impact investing and community development.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Able to synthesize and communicate complex data and information.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Curious, critical thinker.
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter and current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “CEI Summer Internship 2019”.
Coastal Enterprises, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.