Do you have deep expertise in implementing credit strategy, policies and procedures in the commercial banking and/or CDFI industries? Are you seen as a go-to person because of your knowledge, expertise and ability to work on a team? Have you been looking for a way to engage in purposeful, meaningful work while making an impact in your communities?
Then we want to hear from you…
CEI is looking for the right combination of operational and strategic know-how relating to credit administration and analysis, loan portfolio quality and compliance, risk management, and departmental leadership for the position of Senior Director of Credit and Portfolio Management.
The Senior Director of Credit and Portfolio Management is a role with four key areas of responsibility as follows:
1. Portfolio Management – responsible for loan portfolio strategic plan alignment, including mission impact, and the Credit Quality of CEI’s portfolios and managed funds, and compliance with state and federal rules and regulations.
2. Lending and Portfolio Administration – participates in the development and implementation of the Portfolio Construction strategies to maximize impact while minimizing risk. Participates in the Development and implementation of tools that re-enforce lenders targeted areas of focus around quality jobs, environmentally sustainable enterprises, and shared prosperity.
3. Authorities – ensures acceptable credit standards and conformance of loan portfolios to established policies and practices; participates in approval of loans within designated lending authorities; approves minor changes in terms and conditions pre- and post-closing.
4. Supervisory and cross-collaboration responsibilities – Mentors and directs the work of the Portfolio Manager and Loan Administration Supervisor. Works collaboratively with many staff and departments across the CEI family of companies, as well as working with external auditors and other business partners.
1. Undergraduate degree in business administration, finance, or related subject or equivalent experience. Master’s degree in finance, economics or similar field a plus.
2. Minimum seven to ten years of relevant work experience in commercial banking or the CDFI industry.
3. Strong knowledge of business and capital management; business planning, financial statement analysis, etc.
4. Demonstrated supervisory experience and ability to motivate and lead teams.
5. Strong user of technology; MS Office a must. Experience with a CRM and/or Sharepoint a plus.
6. Excellent judgment and discretion.
7. Strong interpersonal skills; effectively communicates with staff at all levels of the organization.
8. Excellent presentation skills; clear, concise and articulate.
9. Critical thinker- connects the day-to-day work to the bigger, strategic picture.
Does this sound like you? If so, please submit your current resume and cover letter (REQUIRED) to: email@example.com