Are you an experienced IT Applications Administrator looking for a way to engage in purposeful, meaningful work while making an impact in our communities?
Then we want to hear from you…
The Applications Administrator position is responsible for the implementation, configuration, analysis, maintenance and support of SharePoint, Azure and other Microsoft technology solutions such as Microsoft Financials as well as a proposed CRM to be determined. CEI utilizes SharePoint 2016/O365 with integrated Reporting Services in a multi-tenant environment.
This position is a member of the MIS Group which supports SharePoint, SQL, Reporting Services, Project Server, Coastal Enterprises Inc. websites and web portals. This position may assist with support of any technologies supported by the team.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Provide troubleshooting, backup and recovery, site creation, site reporting, and site monitoring for SharePoint, SQL, Azure, MS Dynamics, D&H Financials.
- Administer SharePoint third party tools that include Veeam restore agents, Infowise, and third-party web parts.
- Lead Microsoft Enterprise Applications projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Microsoft applications.
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities; work with the appropriate resources.
- Lead the day-to-day activities of Microsoft Enterprise Advisory engagements for various clients, including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews.
- Configure SharePoint services and settings.
- Document SharePoint configuration and architecture.
- Manage user access, roles and privileges.
- Develop and write new guidelines for SharePoint Administration.
- Assist with developing and enforcing governance policies.
- Develop custom workflows and forms.
- Effectively facilitate requirements-gathering sessions with end users to document existing and new business requirements, translate business requirements into a solution design (functional and technical requirements documents).
- Conduct business process analysis and identify and implement improvements.
- Document and flow chart key processes.
- Lead small to medium size projects.
- Serve as a team member on departmental projects and company initiatives.
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years working in Information Systems, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Minimum of 3 years in SharePoint Administration, including farm and Powershell administration modules, and event log troubleshooting.
- Minimum of 3 years in MS dynamics AX ERP implementations, Windows, ADFS, SQL Server, Dynamics Server, Azure, Azure services business.
- A minimum of five years of enterprise application experience in Microsoft, Oracle, PeopleSoft, or SAP Financial implementation, and upgrade experience with three years of experience leading MS dynamics AX ERP implementations, Windows, ADFS, SQL Server, Dynamics Server, Azure, Azure services business.
- Enterrprise Application integration experience with emerging/disruptive areas (Intelligent automation, Data & Analytics, Mobile Enablement, Cloud/Digital Transformation), SharePoint, OneDrive,
- Experience with the planning and implementation of service packs and cumulative updates.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server – tuning, transaction log selection, backup and recovery, and maintenance planning.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Experience working with Project Server is a plus.
- Experience in supporting end-users in a corporate environment and able to communicate technical language to non-technical users.
- Knowledgeable of business intelligence solutions such as Microsoft SQL Server SSIS, SSRS, and SQL Query.
- Experience with project management techniques, Agile, or Scrum master.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Proficient knowledge of SharePoint Designer and InfoPath.
- Takes initiative, is highly motivated and self-directed.
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written and presentation.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team while managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Commitment to CEI’s mission and values.
Please submit your cover letter and resume (both are required) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coastal Enterprises, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.