The Women’s Business Center at CEI offers experienced, knowledgeable business specialists who can help you at any stage of your business, from startup to expansion. Within a setting that respects your experience, skills, and learning style, we assist you in building business skills through access to timely, accurate, tailored information and resources.
- A long term relationship with a skilled business counselor
- An understanding of how family and other social obligations affect your business
- opportunities for networking with other business owners
- Free and confidential business counseling on topics such as:
- Business plan development
- Financing options for your business
- Business skills, such as: marketing, financial management, website planning, and on-line sales and marketing
- Ongoing support for business growth and expansion tailored to your business
- Assistance in buying or selling a business
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.